Tag--♥

Ha ha~ okay before anything I've been really inactive in wattpad because of life.

I'm sorry if anyone's waiting for story updates, but I'm working on them^.^
So don't worry.

Anyways to the point.

I was tagged by @squishy_satansoo to do the question tag thingy.

So here are the questions.

Okay...

1.) Jeonghan or Ren?

Okay I don't know who Ren is... And the only Jeonghan I know is Seventeen's Jeonghan so ma angel Jeonghan...

2.) Have you watched GOF?

um??? Nope

3.)Ever gonna leave the Kpop world?

um?? Nope hehe ^.^

4.) Be honest how many teddy bears do you have.

Well 1 right now, but I had a collection before. I just have them all away.

5.) Do you like tattoos?

Not really. It's not wrong or anything, but I believe people are the best just being themselves. And besides they seem painful.

6.) Start any animes?

Too many to count tbh. I start a lot but never commit to finish em.

7.) Group or band?

Is this even a question? Of course group. Well C.N. Blue, FtIsland, and Day6 are amazing bands but I still prefer the dance performances.

8.)Ever listen to jrock?

I heard it was really good, but rock ain't my style.

9.) Ever went to Canada?

I want to, but no.

10.) One weird dream I had?

Okay I'm actually making this into a story. I woke up in the middle of a stage and when I stood up I was facing a whole crowd of people. There were probably over thousands of girls. It seemed like a concert, but things became really dark. But in th end I was saved by a group of EXO members. I don't think they were a romantic interest though because I'm like 15 a and they were in their 20's. Eventually I made a gang, and I learned to fight the sasaengs.

11.) Otp?

Um... Tbh I don't have one. I don't like the shipping idea, but if I were to ship myself, it would be with*cough* Ten of NCT. Probably won't stay loyal though. There's Taeyong.

13.) 3 KPOP albums I would buy?

Flight Log, by Got7 no doubt. Um, BTS's upcoming album with Fire, Save Me, and Young Forever. Lastly, EXO's coming back this summer so maybe the album they're going to release.

13.) Have you ever wanted to go to Europe?

Before I ever wanted to go to Korea, I wanted to explore Europe. I just wanna travel the world in general. Hehe, I'm a big dreamer.

Now for questions:

Tbh I like it when people answer these questions, your answers are lyfe. ^.^

1.) Aegyo versus Manliness? What fanservice do you prefer?

2.) What genre of KPOP do you like?

3.) Have you ever considered going to South Korea.

4.) What personality are you looking for in a bias?

5.) What is your weakness? (What your bias does like singing, dancing, Aegyo, muscles)

6.) Which KPOP group would you like as your family.

7.) What types of fanfiction do you like?

9.) Are you a unicorn?

10.) Did you notice I skipped 8?

8.) Where do you see your bias 5 years from now.

11.) Would you like to be your biases special other or sibling?

12.) What is something you would give up just to meet your bias?

13.) What song has been stuck in your head lately.

Now just tagging everyone who's reading. Hehe! You better answer.

Well yeah, that's it.

Again I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to update. I really don't feel like myself lately, but this tag definitely helped lighten me up.

Yup

Bai ^ ^