Chapter 31

A/N

Okay this is a filler, BUT if you're interested in Jinhee (Minhye's Bestfriend) and her interaction with one of the members I suggest you read...

Let's just say I tried to make it sweet...

TRIED....

(♡˙︶˙♡)

(Minhye's POV)

5 seconds...

She'll be here in 5
seconds!

"How'd she know you were here!"

My hands clawed into my short locks of hair.

"I don't know! She said something about using my phone to track me through GPS."

"What is she? A spy!"

"NO! All I know is you have to hide... NOW!"

A taxi cab pulled up near the curb I was standing on while I, on the other hand, did everything to act normal.

Cross my arms. Look through my phone. Whistle to a GG song.

PERFECT!

Jinhee, my best friend, EXO'S fan marched out of the white cab probably fuming of anger.

As soon as she was less than a foot from me she crossed her arms and shot me questions.

"Where were you the past few days? Who is the man in your home? And why are you here in front of the S.M. building?"

My mind all went in circles, bracing itself to lie. I need to lie.

"Well, I decided to live a homeless life so I sold my house, and now I got lost through the city of Seoul, but the spirit of K-POP led me here, and now I'm here, crossing my arms, looking through my phone, while whistling to a GG song. Nothing's wrong at all."

Cold drops of sweat slid down my back.

That was a great lie!

(/'Д`)/

I watched Jinhee impatiently tap her foot.

"Okay first of all you can't whistle, second of all you NEVER go through your phone, and third of all the spirit of KPOP only appears during winter! Get your facts right!"

I weakly laughed. I can't lie...

I sighed and paced around back and forth waiting for my brilliant idea, but I guess I had no choice.

------------------------

Jinhee cautiously walked forward as she held onto my hands.

"Promise you can't see anything?"

She nodded her head as my hands waved in front of her face, ensuring the blindfold on her was fully functional.

I bit my lip and made sure no one saw us. Thank fully, it was early in the morning so that the building wasn't so busy yet.

As soon as we arrived in the boys' training room, I motioned for them to keep still and quiet.

I mean I would've brought her home, but my home is the boys' dorm and that would probably be a worse idea.

The boys all crept out from behind the couch, observing us like a movie. Silently they all neared us curious whether Jinhee was really blindfolded or not.