Chapter 55 (END)

Our world was in total havoc for a whole week. Interviews after interviews, press conferences, after press conferences-- confessions, testimonies, and stories were shared.

Kim Young Min was forced to step down from his position and eventually SM was given to the hands of my parents. People began to understand our company, our artists, and our workers. They found answers to unexplained scandals, decisions, and happenings.

For a whole week we've done everything to thrive, finally as an independent company.

Sure our popularity wasn't as big as before, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Everyone was so worried about how to get to that finish line, but I think most people in general had a hard time getting to the starting line.

This was our company's starting line.

Some of us, of course, are still struggling to find it.

"Hey, this is really happening right? I haven't been dreaming?"

I felt the corner of my lips curl as I watched Jinhee take the lead of our group.

Jiwon was behind me chuckling lightly at Jinhee's remark since she's been asking the same question for the past three years, since the day she got involved the company's affairs.

"Yes it's happening Jinhee. What would it take for you to actually believe that this is all reality." said Jiwon.

Jinhee sulked and scurried back to my side and continued her usual rant.

Jinhee, Jiwon, and I became the infamous three in the company.

Jinhee finished university, and was able to build her own bakery right next to our main building and became the first bakery to collaborate with SM. Her bakery quickly grew famous of course since it was also co-owned by our very own Do Kyungsoo. Often they both brought leftover goodies into the company just to freely treat our employees. Now we were just waiting for Kyungsoo to ask Jinhee out.

It's so obvious of how they act towards each other. No wonder their treats always comes out sweet.

Ji Won on the other hand became one of the company's composers and choreographers. She worked well with Lay around. Now for her and Lay, there was a rumor going around that Lay might even propose to her.

We were just waiting.

Oh and Minah was still in China. John became a producer prodigy as he worked under Kris's mother's company. Now her company was joining SM becoming our very first China branch. John was staying there since they needed him the most, but Minah was on her way back to Korea to join me.

And lastly, I was a full on producer like my parents. We already had plans of recruiting a whole new set of trainees because all the ones we had before basically left when Youngmin was left in power.

We were hoping to recreate the SMrookies program.

NCT was in a total panic when everything broke down, but we managed to reorganize the group to somehow accomadate to all 40 members.

The senior artists were still under us. Some decided to renew their contracts, but of course they had no limitations now.

They preformed as they wish, and lived life on the side. Unfortunately some had decided to retire of course to finally start a life, but it wouldn't be a problem anymore.

All the fans grew understanding as our artists became more truthful about themselves.

As for my relationship status... It was still unclear...