Chapter 9

Two days. That's how long I  was given to think about the fact that I was tutoring celebrities. After all l, my life was arguably boring up until now. My past was never anything I paticularly cherished. My memories of my mom, yes, but the whole gist of my life was blank canvas waiting to be painted.

After those two days, I was finally returning to the classroom. Prior to my return though I made sure that my lesson plans were perfect. The boys' upcoming math exams were nearing. They were the exams that I myself used to stress over.

Like any other session I opened up with an introductory speech about our new subject. The boys' usual disinterest was there, but it was different this time.

I had no presence. I did not exist. Lost in an infinite oblivion.

I continued to teach, however, but once in a while I decided to do something out of the norm to possibly catch any of their attention.

I danced to Girl's Generation, I started singing 'Goose's Dream', but all of them failed. I even started taking pictures of them.

I mean, Jinhee wouldn't mind some stolen pictures of her favorite artists. Right?

I swear, I was going mad! My mind just couldn't comprehend it. How can these boys not notice that I' m literally having their photoshoot without their permission! Well, maybe Kai did because it really looked like he was posing for me. It was either that or he's just extrememly photogenic.

Time flew by, and I wasn't making any progress at all.

They really didn't bother me in the beginning, but after 45 minutes of silence there was a possibility that I might've gone crazy.

Once again I stood up on the desk, with my arms crossed, and legs shoulder-width apart. Then I placed my hands around my mouth to use it as a megaphone, screaming at the top of my lungs, "LISTEN!"

None of them seemed startled, but that definitely got their attention.

"What is happening to you guys? We're never going to get anywhere if you're like this."

My eyes closed shut as I tried to sustain the impatience boiling inside of "C'mon. What is it? Isn't it like your last year of high school? I can't believe your attitude is still like this. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you guys are still learning about manners like you're in elementary, but your exams are coming up and I only get to see you a few times a week. None of that matters!"

All of them stayed in silence. I let out a mixture of a laugh and a disappointed sigh, grabbed my bag, and marched out the door.

I have no idea what their reason is to be acting this way, but I'm out to set things straight.

I took my phone and searched for their manager's number.

"Hello, " I started, "Yes, this is Ms. Park. Yes. Um, I just wanted to talk to you about...."

(Meanwhile in the EXO dorm)

All the members were in their designated rooms, awake and none were even thinking about getting a second of sleep. Their usual lively dorm was dead. All the lights were off and not a sound could be heard, but little did they know that someone was outside entering their dorm, ready to crash their night.

(Minhye's POV)

I pushed the key I got from the managers into the door, turning it to hear a click. It's 3 in the morning, and here I am trying to sneak in my students' dorm, looking like a freaky stalker. Once the door opened EXO's dorm was open to the whole world, but of course I closed it. It'd be really bad if I just left it open. Thank goodness I was in my right mind.

By now I no longer got lost in their dorm, because I've actually been here quite a few times. I even had a map made from my several visits from before. After making several turns from one hallway to another I finally reached the living room. I set up my portable white board, and borrowed the chair and table from their office room. I turned on the lights and finally my mini classroom was set up.

Next, I went into my bag grabbing a real megaphone I bought today, switching the power button from Off to On.

I prepared my lungs and yelled, "Get up boys! Time for class!" Then I searched for the red button on the megaphone.

This was the cherry-on-top to my speech.

Immediately, the whole EXO dorm was filled with a blaring siren.

Panda eyes was the first to come swinging his wushu stick around while screaming, "Fire! Fire!"

Once he realized that it was only me, he froze in place and dropped his stick to the ground.

Eventually all the boys arrived in the living room.

All twelve of them sat on the couch with groggy expressions.

I expected them to all complain, but they sat there motionless, trying to burn me down with their glares.

Seriously! What caused them to be so moody?

Oh right. I just disturbed their sleep, but still...

I smiled smugly, "Good Morning boys!" I tried to brighten up the mood, but obviously failed.

All of them continued to glare at me, probably mentally murdering me. It's exhausting just be within their negative aura.

I threw away my fake smile, in a loss of interest on making things more positive. "Okay. Fine then. Let's make this quick. I talked to your managers, and they gave me permission to tutor each of you guys privately. I'll be doing this for a week because we're not making any progress. Today I'm going to be choosing two members."

I decided to choose the member that had been the nicest to me, Xiumin. They still weren't listening, but it wasn't any shock. It was just a bit annoying.

"Each and everyone of your sessions will be twenty minutes each. I'll make it quick and painless, so you guys get your rest too."

After explaining more of what they were going to learn I dismissed the boys, ignoring their rude behavior.

They all slowly disappeared from my sight with an exception of Xiumin, who stood up, stepping closer to the desk I set up. Not long after we were both alone.

I placed down the math textbook I had in my hand, "Now, shall we start?"

A/N
Hey... This is so weird, but anyway thank you for all the votes you guys gave me! So happy the school year is ending... Anyway I might have alot mistakes but feedback and criticism is welcome as long as I improve. Thank You!

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon