Chapter 11

A/N

Hey guys... I'm going to try writing author's notes now, but it's still awkward... Anyway, there is going to be alot of dialouge ahead, and I am not that good at making long conversations, but please help me by giving feedback. Anything is welcome as long as I can improve

(Minhye's POV)

"Why do you even try?"

Try? Try at what? Teaching them?

"I try because it's my job. I need to live. I need to go to school." I walked up to Chen's desk peeking over his shoulder.

Chen and I were already several minutes into our session, and all we've done was exchange answers and questions. No matter what I do I can't seem to stray away from conversing with him.

The day was long, but my session with him was a mere twenty minutes. Every second counted.

I looked down at Chen's disgusted face.

"Ew! More school! Why would you want to go to college when you practically have the best job in the world!" Chen deadpan.

I rolled my eyes.

The best job in the world! Haha!

Suppressing my temper, I kept my voice monotone.

"Because. I want. To become. A teacher." My smile twitched.

Of course it wouldn't be appropriate if I had his mouth glued together and tortured him to actually do work, right? No that wouldn't work.

"You are a teacher. Why do you even bother? You're teaching EXO for heaven's sake!" Chen threw his arms in the air.

"Then why do you ask so many questions!" I tried to counter, but of course that gave him more of an advantage.

"Because you're my teacher and I'm your student." He looked at me with a mischievious curve to his smile. "I have the right to ask questions." He reminded me.

Surrendering I brought his attention to the textbook and put a pencil in his hands.

"Why don't we do some work first, then you could ask me questions."

He looked at the textbook tapping his fingers against the gloss of his desk. His writing hand spun a pencil. His face wore the most concentrated expression. He scratched his head as if he was thinking of the the perfect solution, but I was mistaken.

"I give up, " he sighed.

I slammed my hands on his desk, "You didn't even try!"

Before I could finish my complaint he flailed around crying like a little kid."But, I'm hungry!"

Raking my hair through my fingers I sighed, "We'll eat later.... If you could only finish some questions..."

Chen glared at me and huffed as reluctantly took his pencil and started to work.

(Chen's POV)

Staring at the first problem, I worked slowly.

Not that I didn't know my math.

The problem was actually extremely easy. I knew it could've been solved in seconds, but I made sure hesitation was evident in my actions.

In order to fool Minhye I had to make this process as hard as possible. Sooner you know it she'll give up tutoring us.

There's really no point in tutoring us. Despite the fact that she can't teach at all, there's also that possibility that she's going to betray us like every other tutor we had. Then we'll keep failing our exams. This whole thing was just dumb.