Chapter 53

"I- I was just about to get a glass of water--- I tripped and hurt myself." Chanyeol croaked.

I held my mouth and swallowed a chuckle. I felt horrible for laughing at a situation like this, but Chanyeol was too adorable.

Chanyeol was always fun to tease. Though he was older I managed to bully him more than he did so to me.

"Well, I guess go ahead. Get your glass of water."

Chanyeol kept his head down and stood up to walk forward as I followed behind.

"Channie, aren't you curious why I'm here?" I rested my elbows down the kitchen island observing Chanyeol who ignored me."Yah, are you ignoring me?"

Chanyeol opened the fridge, and instantly I was able to see how swollen his eyes had gotten. I hadn't realized how serious the joke had affected him.

The moment Chanyeol finished drinking his cup of water, I managed to catch his eyes now masked with an unknown irritation.

"Oppa, waegure? (Why are you like this?) Eo?"

Chanyeol's eyes turned icy, "Don't play with me." And just like that he walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

Tomorrow I have to clear up this misunderstanding.

(okay, I'm gonna try something new. I'm going to title different part of the chapters to act as a divider instead of using this 》》《《)

Plan of Attack

The moment the boys woke up, our whole dorm was sent into a panic. Apparently, Tao believed that the different sleeping bags of NCT were body bags and had sent an alarming scream through out the house.

I smacked him upside the head and urged him to shut it since the Velvet and NCT kids still needed their rest. We probably had only three hours of shut eye last night.

Somehow though everything was put back into order, and we were able to send NCT to the boys' rooms to get a more comfortable sleep.

"So what's our plan of attack?" Xiumin gathered the boys in the living room.

Suho being the leader looked extremely confused, just as everybody else. "Plan of attack? What are we attacking?"

I set my cup of coffee down after sending a small look of gratitude to Xiumin for making me a cup and also introducing what we had to worry about.

"It's the same thing we were attacking 3 years ago. SM, or more specifically their president Kim Young Min."

A small murmur spread throughout the room.

"How? SM is huge." I turned my head about to explain it fully when I realised who just asked me the question.

I shot a glare to Kris, "Dude you were one of the first people who heard of the plan."

He shrugged it off and scoffed, "Just helping move your story along."

I laughed with everyone else, but for a moment I felt uncomfortable, and when I looked for the cause I found Chanyeol lost in his own thought. He seemed pained for a moment, but somehow I was able to brush him off my mind since for now my goal was to explain the whole situation to the boys.

For the past three years I'd spent my time in China trying to take down SM little by little.

It started out with the Chinese members of EXO making them into the independent artists they were now. We tried taking Lay, but SM kept its iron grip around him, but luckily he was able to turn the tables and still was able to do his solo activities in China while being in the group.