Chapter 30

After storming out Kris's room I rallied up the boys.

"Guys get ready! Get the managers! Time's tickin'!"

I stomped my to my room, and just as I was about to enter Xiumin ran up to me.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I sighed shrugging him off and slammed the door shut. Say if I could just melt in my my own embarrassment I would.

I couldn't help it. It's just so hard to wipe that annoying smirk off his face...

Our foreheads were still together, and with this proximity I could feel him breathing in and out.

I looked up at him to only see a smirk pasted on his face.

Angry I pushed him back on his bed.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!"

He laughed, but he closed the distance between us by resting his head on my shoulder making my heart rate crazy once again.

"Stay like this for a while, " he whispered.

I tried to step back, but the weight on my shoulders held me in place.

"Kris---get---off---me."

He turned his head burying his face in the crook of my neck. My hair acted as the only barrier.

Heart palpitations rushed to me as I felt his voice vibrate against my skin."Hey do you think I like you?

My heart squeezed with a familiar feeling toying with it.

My mind acted on its own and nudged Kris's head off of me. With my cold front I deadpanned, "No Kris, you don't like me."

He raised his head and pouted.

"Then you must like me."

I shook my head.

"Then I like you."

I shook my head.

"THEN YOU LIKE ME !" Kris smiled in amusement obviously entertained by the situation.

I threw my arms up in the air, "How are you even making these conclusions?!" I reckon if he's just playing with me I'll send him flying off to the galaxy he's so obsessed about.

He shrugged, "I have this feeling... Something's between us... So if it's not you it's me. If it's not me it's you. I. Like. YOU."

And just like that I gave up and stormed off with a trail of Kris's laughter behind me.

Definitely not like...

Upon arrival at the SM building the boys and I parted ways. They headed to their practice rooms, while I made my way to the seventeenth floor.

Lee Soo Man. The almighty producer everyone's been talking about was about to make an appearance in my life. My boss. My mom's husband. My step-dad.

The moment I stepped on the seventeenth floor I instantly knew which room was Lee Soo Man's. The gray carpet and grim hallway created a pathway leading to two double doors with a golden knob.

Trying my best to not let fear get ahead of me, I finally cracked the door open. A soft humming entered my ears.

Once the door fully opened an image of man who was relentlessly spinning around his leather chair greeted me. He was still humming a light melody without noticing my presence.