Chapter 35

"What do you mean you made him drunk."

I grabbed the small capsule from John's hand, "What is this?!"

I twisted the cap open and instantly the strong scent of alcohol attacked my nose.

"Krishye!" I flinched causing me to drop the little vial.

Turning around I saw a boy smiling widely at me.

"TAORIS!" I yelled loudly.

Tao pouted and crossed his arms, "Now, what have you been reading on the Internet?"

I smirked, "You have no idea Tao."

Tao gagged and ran away, "Ahhhhhh! Minhye is evil."

I slapped across his arm, and raked my fingers through my hair.

"So what exactly happened in the shop?" Kai was now into my business.

Chen then came up to me an whispered, "Krishye."

Making me flinch once more.

"Nothing. Nothing." My voice cracked in a high pitch squeak.

Darn it.

I continued to march forward, with a hold of John of course, safely reaching my room, safe from all those savages whispering, "Krishye" into my ears.

Someone here needs a lecture.

Why?

Whose idea was it to get Kris a little tipsy?

John.

Whose idea was it to watch me embarrass myself with Kris?

John.

Whose idea was it to invite the boys to watch a long with him?

John! John Park! JOHN PARK! JOHN PARK!

"Well why'd you kiss him in public?"

I threw a pillow straight to his face.

Yeah why did I? It was on the cheek though!

John then climbed on top of the mountain pillows I threw at him and calmly observed me, "So it's not the other giant you're interested in."

Other giant?

Upon seeing my confusion he clarified, "Chanyeol. The other giant?"

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Please, no more assumptions. My biggest problem right now is how am I ever going to face the boys ever again. Poor Xiumin locked himself inside of his room just because he feels like he wasn't worthy enough to know about my secrets. And everywhere I turn to it's 'Krishye. Krishye. KRISHYE.'"

John yawned totally uninterested in my dilemma,"Well you tell me Minhye. Do you like Kris?"

A small blush crept up my cheeks.

I thought I was done answering this yesterday.

Grabbing the hem of my shirt I shyly nodded.

I was expecting a little tease but instead John continued calmly, "Well if that's the truth you just have to learn to accept the situation. I didn't know you were going to kiss Kris. You have to take responsibility for the things you do."

I sighed a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

He was right, and besides the boys can't tease me forever right?

I was about to walk out the door when I suddenly remembered one thing.

"Before I leave I just need to take every little prank you have up your sleeve. Drugs and Alcohol? That isn't something kids should be holding."