Chapter 52

A/N

We're finally back to Minhye's POV.

From this point on the story will be pretty straightforward, and I will be adding some Red Velvet and NCT here and there.

Hehehe, hope you guys enjoy.

(MINHYE'S POV)

"Careful, quiet now. We wouldn't want to wake the boys up."

"Noona, are you sure they'll be okay with us all?"

"It's okay, don't worry."

I dug in my pockets to find the boys' dorm key I had kept all these years.

A lot had happened in the three years I was gone, but there was one thing I made sure to do. I kept in contact with EXO, and yes maybe it was really only Xiumin I kept informed, but it was for the better to stay hidden.

We had a bigger enemy, and if they ever found out what we were planning we wouldn't have gotten this far.

"Unnie, Joy stole my pillow!"

"Joy-- Yeri-- Seperate. Now."

"Irene-Unnie, don't be too rough on them. They're just playing around."

I continued searching through my bag, trying to block out everyone's voices out of my head. I had to find the dorm key or else these kids won't have anywhere else to sleep.

The news about all the returning SM artists was out, and now I was sure the media's keeping a careful eye on the company. I had to protect these kids -- Red Velvet and NCT. Besides they were one of the biggest reasons as to why this was all happening. It was what we just needed.

SM would do whatever it takes to keep these kids in their grasp, and I'm not letting that happen.

"Aha-- I found it!" I raised up a golden key.

Everyone's head turned to me as I rushed to open the door. I twisted and shook the door knob, but my efforts were useless. The chances of finding shelter for everyone looked dimmer.

"Noona, why can't we just call Kris hyung? Isn't he already inside." I turned to see Jaehyun and his usual charming smile.

"Oh maja (that's right.)." I stuffed the key back to into the bag and reached for my phone in my pockets.

After a few rings my call was answered. "Yeobo, (Honey) why are you calling so early in the morning." The voice cooed into my ears.

I scoffed and resisted my urge to cringe, "Aigoo, uri aegi (our baby) woke up to such a beautiful night. Well guess what bub, we're outside and it's freezing let us in."

Kris laughed and hung up, and after a few minutes the door to to EXO'S dorm was wide open. I listened to the silent cheers of everyone, as they one by one entered the house.

There were about 20 people, and somehow each of them found a place to lay their blankets at and get some sleep, whether be it the kitchen or the living room. EXO'S dorm was big anyway.

"Thanks for letting us in, oh and the Velvet girls will be sleeping in my old room next to yours. I'm sorry in advance, cuz they're a bit loud."

Kris looked back at me one last time before bidding me his good night with a yawn.

The night was long. It took a while to gather all the SM kids, and now all the craziness of trying to barge in the dorm, all I really needed was some good sleep.