Chapter 17

(Kris's POV)

"Now our plan is ruined!!!" Ji Won's eyes sparked with electricity, but I know deep down that she wanted to cry.

Ji Won and I aimlessly roamed around the city now that the engagement party has ended.

"I told you the boys are going to sabotage us one way or another." I said.

"Of course. I just never expected it would take this quick." Rubbing her hands together, JiWon sighed. She was in an unstable state,  but even through all the seriousness I can't help but to stare at her.

Don't take it the wrong way. I just really wanted a suit made to look like her galaxy dress. Maybe it'll happen one day. How come they make her a galaxy dress, but not me! I get a plain old boring white suit instead.

"Now how are we going to make Lay believe that we're actually going to get married!" JiWon bursted out, "Then, he's never going to get jealous. Then, he'll never realize that he actually loves me. Then I'll never be able to be with him, and I might just grow up like my old man. Alone forever, always thinking about my first love! ~LAYYYY!"

Rubbing the side of my temples I let out a sigh. This girl is a major migraine, "Woman he doesn't love you! MOVE ON!"

Women are a mystery...

No matter how much I discourage her she never backs down.

Ji Won crossed her arms then stuck her tounge out, "That isn't true!"

As her eyes moistened my temper softened. Without thinking, the question I've always wanted to ask escaped me, "How are you so sure he still loves you?" The atmosphere became heavier, as the light in her eyes dimmed.

Finally a tear fell down down her cheeks as she whispered an unsure, "I'm not... I-I don't know..."

With that, her final tear fell as she harshly rubbed her eyes. She sat up straight with a fierce expression on her face. "You told me you'd go along with this plan so as a leader you could help at least one of your members. You're not backing out."

And now she's back to annoying.

You know, let me remind you. Lay is a humble guy, but at times he's too humble thinking he doesn't deserve any better so he never fights for himself. No matter how bad the world treats him he gladly sits back accepting reality. He isn't a coward, but sometimes he needs that extra push to help him become bold. He needs to fight for Ji Won. I know it'll help him and the boys.

Lately, he's been so distanced and depressed from everybody else that it just became too weird. Whenever we would try to talk to him he goes on a rant about how sad life is! It was stranger than his usual, strange self. I knew that letting Ji Won go will be his biggest regret of his life.  I needed the old Lay back. This was the only reason I agreed to help this woman, not just because I wanted to fulfill my role as a leader.

If only this woman was a guy I ought to...

"Well, I think this is doing more harm! Now all the members despise me!" I yelled even though we were merely a seat apart.

She shook the topic off, "None of that matters now. What matters is that girl that ran off with Lay at the party. Who is she?"

I smirked, "Why? Jealous?"

She scrunched her brows to glare at me. Truthfully I didn't see Lay at all. Everything just happened so abruptly.

"Well, why don't we personally go up to him and ask. DRIVER TURN THIS CAR AROUND!" I yelled.

She then reacted as soon as she realized what was happening, "NO! We can't! He's gonna reject me again! Kris!"

For the rest of the ride I ignored Ji Won's constant nagging. I knew that she really wanted to talk him. She's just holding herself back.