Chapter 12

(Chen's POV)

Walking down the hallway to my room, my thoughts attacked me one by one, pulling at the corners of my lips.

Is it bad to consider that tutoring session as enjoyable?

It's just that I hadn't made fun of anyone for such a long time now, and Minhye was my perfect victim. Everyone else was just too serious and scary! I hated it, and I was afraid their negativity would actually suck me into it too. I can't have my last bit of cheeriness disappear!

I remember this one time our manager punished all of us because of a prank I pulled on him, and for the whole week everyone ignored me. Of course we quickly made up, but that week was the death of me!

I was still not sure whether to trust that girl or not, but something in me strongly told me that she wasn't a bad person. I rushed to Xiumin's room knowing he was definitely still awake. With all that coffee in his system who wouldn't be? I have to consult someone to make sure I could trust Minhye.

When I entered his room a coffee aroma immediately attacked me. I ran to Xiumin's coffee machine helping myself to a cup, still jealous over the fact he had his own coffee machine in his room. Xiumin was laying down on the bed with a pair of headphones on, probably deafening him because he didn't notice me at all. In his hands was a book, and if I wasn't mistaken he was probably reading it upside down.

Hehe.

I called out to him twice, poked his cheeks, and even made his book right side up just to get his attention, but in the end he refused to acknowledge me. So I pretended that he actually cared to listen to me, and started talking anyway.

"I have a problem, and I have a question." I said. "First, my problem is that I don't think anyone trusts Minhye, but I kind of do. Second, my question is should I trust her? Do you trust her?" He didn't respond, but I persisted.

All of the sudden he slid his headphones off lifting his head to look at me, "What do you think about her? Can we trust her? Or is she simply deceiving us?"

I rolled my eyes. Isn't that what I just asked him?

"Yes, like I told you I kind of trust her. Hyung I know I'm not suppose to but-"

"No buts!" He interrupted me, "You can believe what you want to believe. I can believe what I want to believe. And the boys could believe what they want to believe. We can't do anything to change their minds."

Finally, I understood. Why didn't I think of this from the beginning? If I can't make myself feel like everybody else, then I could make everybody else feel like me.

An idea slowly emerged onto my brain, lifting the corners of my lips, "Or can we..."

(Minhye's POV)

I slid my cleats on, tying my hair up into a high ponytail. Straightening my old uniform I attentively watched the woman in the mirror. She mimicked my every move and reminded me of my junior high soccer days. Chen called me earlier with an ingenious idea.

According to what he told me I'm pretty sure I was going to win today.

Instead of starting my day in the boys' dorm, today I'm spending the end of it on a soccer field. The sun had already set, but what can I do. This is the only time they were free. As soon as I spotted their van driving in I ran to a spot with no light. I was soon to be shrouded with darkness. This way they won't be able to see me. When they walked out they all looked around a little bit dazed.

"Are we having a photoshoot here?" Chanyeol asked.

Then Baekhyun added, "Ooh! Perhaps are we shooting our music video here!"