Chapter 28

(Chen's POV)

We all surrounded Minhye, ready to interrogate her.

She stayed at the guest room Ji Won currently stayed at unpacking her belongings.

"So you're going to be staying.... here?"

I asked her once again.

She simply nodded and sighed.

"How?" Xiumin inquired.

We watched Ji Won enter the room and take her own belongings. I guess she was leaving now.

"Well, I'll be off now. Take care of my sis--."

Unfortunately before she could finish her sentence the door was already slammed shut.

We simply said our monotous goodbyes, not long after shifting our attention back to Minhye.

"Well let's see."

(Flashback)

"But mom, there's only one problem I need a solution to."

Everyone's gazes shifted to me.

"What is it honey?"

"I have no place to stay at. Dad, I mean, you're cousin kind of sold our house."

She slapped her forehead, "That jerk still hasn't changed!"

I shrugged and gave her a 'what now?' look.

She twisted her short locks of hair as she started to talk to herself.

"Well Soo Man definitely won't give you a place to stay at. He didn't even give Ji Won her own place. You could stay with Ji Won, buy she'll probably kill you in her sleep.

Personal experience sleeping in the same room as her is something you never want to get. You could always stay at a hotel until you have a stable income, but that'll take years. No... none of these will work. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!"

It took a while for everything to sink in, but one thing for sure is that I won't be having a place to stay at any time soon.

We all sighed in a loss of hope until Baekhyun spoke up.

"There is one place she could stay at Mrs. Lee."

Everyone waited for his words.

With a smile he crossed his arms and met everyone's eyes before saying, "Our dorm of course."

(End of Flashback)

"And that's how we end up with our present situation."

I nodded my head grasping what Minhye just explained, but the lack of fun urged a a tease out of me."How does your mom know for sure that we, people of your opposite gender, won't do anything to the only girl in our dorm?"

That earned a slap from both Minhye and Xiumin.

Xiumin's being the hardest.
"NO ONE can do anything to my dongsaeng, while I'm still living!"

Then Minhye later followed, "In case you didn't know my current step-father right now is Lee Soo Man. If anyone messes with me," she sliced her throat with an imaginary knife, "your whole career and maybe your life will be over."

Everyone laughed hysterically.

"Good one Minhye. One day you're a tutor, then the next day you're a soon to be music producer. And now you tell us you're father is THE Lee Soo Man."

She calmly nodded her head, "Didn't I tell you my mom married a producer at SM Ent. That producer happens to be Lee Soo Man. And I happen to be their next heir to his everything."

"NEXT HEIR!"All three of them yelled.

She nodded.

After that, we made Minhye explain everything all over again, but this time in detail.

We were left speechless.

(MINHYE'S POV)

After explaining my situation for the nth time to the three boys in the room, they finally settled on simply considering that I was the second Ji Won.

Really, I wouldn't go that far, because Ji Won was far more experienced than me in the music industry, but whatever makes it easier for them to understand worked for me.

I stared at my suitcase, still full of my stuff, making me wonder if I actually packed this much in the first place.

I tried asking the boys for help, but as soon as they found out they were going need to do some work, they all made up their reasons and deserted my room.

Slumping down my bed I stared at the blank ceiling.

So this is where my life is going?

I closed my eyes as I fell on my back.

In and out, air entered and exited my system.

A part of me doubted the decisions I made. Not actually just a part, but most of me is starting to feel this doubt.

What if taking this career path wasn't meant for me?

What if I ruin my whole future?

What if living with EXO becomes a living nightmare?

Just as I was about to get back up, I felt a soft fluffy something meet my face.

Inching backwards I opened my eyes and saw a llama.

Ummm....

A soft chuckle, came from behind causing me to lean to the side finding Kris smiling.

"Hey," he started.

I gave him a small grin to acknowledge his presence.

"Hey," I mumbled.

He let the llama rest in my arms as he seated himself next to me.

Instantaneously, images of what happened in the hospital appeared in my mind. A quick rush of redness consumed both my cheeks, as I started to fan myself.

Kris had the same unchanging gummy smile on his face as he observed me. He lifted his hand and pointed to me. He was gonna tease me. It was clear from his smirk.

Kris was a tease and that's something I had to get used to. Everyday I learn something new, but the problem was Kris was like this bipolar being whose mind could never be read.

"Her name's Spade."

I looked up to him dumbfounded. It was these moments that confused me. One second I was sure he was going to tease me, and the next moment he's telling me a llama's name.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Well thank you, but what for?"

He shrugged, "Just cuz. I mean if you really want a reason then... let's say it's a house warming gift. My room's right next door. It's like we're neighbors!"

I caught myself smiling like a fool just from a simple gift.

Spade... Such a pretty name....

I guess living with EXO won't be that bad.

A/N

Tutoring EXO to Living with EXO!

/^.^\

Hope you guys like the how this story is turning out so far.

If you're curious on the future events keep on reading, and don't be a ghost and feel free to VOTE & COMMENT!

^.^

THANKS FOR READING

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon