Chapter 41

"Minah... Nice to meet you... I'm Minhye..."

I stuck out my trembling hands to greet her trying to keep all my tears bottled up. It was strange. I just didn't want to look weak in front of her.

I expected her to shake my hand back, but in seconds she devoured me in her arms while softly brushing my hair.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered.

Those words struck me like lighting. Those were the last words Kris had said to me.

I hugged her back and strangely I felt better. Was it the fact that it gave me the chance to hysterically cry on someone's shoulder? Or was it because somebody was there for me?

No it was the warmth of her hug. It was so peaceful.

Hugs were always my weakness. Probably because I was so tiny and hugs made me feel secure.

After a moment of savoring her comfort she pulled away and squeezed my shoulders.

"We have matters to discuss." She said.

She grabbed my hands and gave me a look that invited me to come, but before I could fully accept it Chanyeol collapsed behind her.

She turned around quicker than I could blink and held Chanyeol.

"What's happening! Wh-what do I do!" Minah begged me for answers.

I immediately stood up to lend them a hand, but as soon as I got within inches from them my whole body froze.

My surroundings slowed and my breathing quickened.

Minhye! Get out! Now!

I gasped for air.

My surroundings blurred, and everything seemed to just turn red and then into darkness.

If you haven't called us here we wouldn't have gotten hurt!

I hate you Minhye!

You killed her!

We hate you!

"Minhye snap out of it!" Minah shook me and yelled.

Chanyeol was now hanging onto Baekhyun while I was on the ground.

I looked at my hands. They trembled for a moment, but slowly blood started to drip down my palms.

I shrieked, "I DID WRONG! I'M SORRY! FORGIVE ME!"

I rubbed my hands together and no matter how much I tried to get rid of the blood nothing worked.

My whole hands were stained. Stained red from someone's suffering!

"BLOOD! Get it off! Get it off! GET IT OFF!" I yelled.

"MINHYE! THERE'S NO BLOOD!"

Minah's eyes pierced through me. I looked down at my hands only to see it bare.

"Are you okay?" asked Minah.

I nodded and straightened myself.

"Now remember that matters we had to talk about. It's about Kris....You know his case---"

Before she could explain any further I felt my head swerve into a total 180.

All of the sudden everything turned dark.

A/N

I am truly sorry that this is super short.

This is the shortest update I've ever made...

But I will explain why in the next update.

The next update will be another author's note.

I will be going on hiatus and I will explain in the next part...

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon