Chapter 33

"Where's my juicy box!"

I waddled to the fridge as fast as I could, "Wait! I can't reach them. Sehun always hides 'em from everybody else!"

"Well chop! Chop! We still have important matters to take care of."

Finally reaching the juice boxes, I rushed back to the living room where all the boys were out cold. He even managed to fool Baekhyun.

Turns out he drugged the drinks he offered us, and in the end he only wanted me awake.

I mean he really seemed harmless, considering that he was a 10 year old.

A 10 year old!

Can you imagine this? A 10 year old is holding EXO as hostage! HA!

"Are you even listening!"

My ears rung for a good 10 seconds, "Just tell me what you want. I have no time to babysit. As you can see I have 12 kids to take care of."

He rolled his eyes, "For your information, I'm not a kid, in fact I'm your mentor."

"My mentor? You must be crazy!"

He stood up still glaring into my eyes, but he let out of breath to ready himself to sing. His eyelids shut close, soon letting out his first note. Smoothly and soothingly he sang out his song. A Goose's Dream. There was such a beauty and serenity in his voice. Just listening to it made me feel lost trying to find myself in the depth of melody.

Once he was finished he looked up at me and with the most serious eyes he said, "I will be teaching you how to produce music and performances that will touch people's hearts like this. Are you willing to put your trust in me?"

Still a little bit dazed, unconsciously I nodded in agreement.

He smiled brightly, "Well then, what are we wasting time for?"

-------------------

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! How does coming to an amusement park have anything to do with producing music!" The seat belt strangled my body, as the little metal car I rode on defied gravity.

Next to me was John Park, my mentor. He was laughing his head off when he replied, "You need to learn how to have fun!"

After introducing himself he instantly woke the boys up, to now start teaching me how to produce music.

John Park, that's what he says his name was. 10 years old. Born in the states. He guaranteed that I would become a proper producer under his mentoring, but I can't  help but doubt him.

After getting down the nth roller coaster we rode John finally decided to rest and he gave us a chance to venture off by ourselves.

In all honesty, I actually liked the idea that we were spending our day in an amusement park. I was never able to go to one because my parents were always working, well technically only my mom works, my dad was too busy exploring his dreams. Oh yeah technically he wasn't my dad either. Whatever.

"Who wants to go buy some bubble tea!" Sehun suggested. Everyone replied with enthusiastic agreement, but the way my stomach was reacting right now I couldn't see myself enjoying anything that will enter it.

I kept a smile on and refused his offer, "I think I'm just going to check out game booths, you guys could go ahead without me. I'll back in a few."

And with that I separated from the group. Kris even tried to accompany me, but Tao practically begged him to stay. Fortunately for me, I don't have to deal with the awkwardness that I always create when I'm with him. I don't even know why I was so awkward. I just was.