Chapter 37

With a big success of Wolf, EXO released Growl shortly after.

And just as I predicted the boys exploded through out the nation. They were on every music program I saw, and they were even offered their own variety show.

EXO Showtime.

That show was actually the only time I ever saw them.

EXO-M was always in China.
EXO-K was never home.

I lived on normally, but I guess I couldn't help but miss the craziness of the boys.

Who wouldn't?

My days went and the boys continued to promote.

The realization of how hard work was for them didn't really dawn on me till I decided to actually wait for them one day to go home.

That night I spent my whole time cleaning the dorm, and though when it was clean I'd continue to clean, and clean, and clean. The boys never came.

Still trying to stay awake I walked out into the cold and waited there.

At least the cold woke me up, but it put my nerves to sleep.

A few minutes, thirty minutes, an hour passed by and finally the boys' van drove in.

I never thought I could've been so happy to see them walk out that car.

"Guys!" I yelled. It was them. After for so long it was them. Though it was only EXO-K I would still be as equally as happy if I'd seen all of them.

I was about to run up to hug them, but as soon as I got near they walked pass by me as if I never existed.

Turning around I saw a group of lifeless humans.

What happened to them?

I quietly walked behind waiting for a sign, a sound, anything that'll tell me the truth, but nothing.

As soon as they entered the house, they all collapsed to the ground.

Panicked I tried to keep the nearest person near me up.

Chanyeol.

He was breathing heavy, and he was pale to the point that his skin looked gray.

"Chanyeol tell me what's happening?" I felt tears brimming my eyes.

But still no answer.

I quickly brought him to the couch to get the rest of the boys, but as soon as I did he ran to the bathroom slamming it close and all you could hear was gagging and wild coughing.

Next was Suho, "Somebody tell me what's happening?"

I felt a knot in my stomach. Still no answer.

I was about to pick Sehun up, but he stood on his own with the support of the couch. Will he answer me?

I ran to him to give him extra support, but he pushed me away from him and trudged to his bedroom.

By then tears were involuntarily rolling off my cheeks.

But I couldn't leave the rest, I picked Kai up seeing him wince with my touch.

He bent awkwardly, and held his back, "Does it hurt? Do you need a doctor?" My voice was broken and and my face was soaked with tears. Kai was the only one who answered me, shaking a subtle no and laying down on the couch across Suho.

Baekhyun was already gone. He was the only one I saw that didn't collapse, and actually made it to his room. I tried to see if he could answer me, but his room was locked too.