Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The first day of the new semester at the Bilaso School of Magic.

Lu Qian naturally fell in love with the new head teacher orc standing on the podium, the big red tiger with smooth fur.

The charming big cat's meat pads, the fluttering plush tiger ears, and the soft meat balls Mr. Hongke waving in mid-air when he explained the magic course schedule for this semester, they all made Lu Qian's heart beat. .

But just when she wanted to have a vigorous teacher-student relationship with the other party, her always taciturn system suddenly issued a task to her.

- Caught the attention of

Ariel Farant - Ariel Farant.

- Who is this?

Lu Qian casually opened the campus guide booklet of Bilaso College, which was spread out in front of the desk. The first page of the booklet with the letter A was the other party's three-dimensional magic introduction.

[Ahilde Farrant, Bilaso Light Magic Department, third-year student council president. ]

[He is a high-ranking popular male god. He has both a noble family background and a good education. He has excellent grades, sports, all-round personality, gentle and kind, and has long been the dream lover of thousands of boys and girls in the empire. No.1... ...] --This

is something that can be written on the first page of a freshman handbook?

--This school will not be finished.

Lu Qian closed the manual with a snap.

"What do you call 'get his attention', positive or negative." She asked the system in her head.

The system told her the answer.

Lucy was thoughtful.

Her gaze no longer stared at the orc teacher on the stage, but at the gap between her fingernails.

--There is a little fresh soil in it, which was left by digging a new batch of St. John's wort in the back mountain in the morning, but other than that, the index finger cover of her left hand has turned an ominous gray-blue color.

This is the sign that her body is beginning to decline, and the time is just now.

Unless the energy is exhausted, her system is always in a dormant state in order to maintain Lu Qian's body.

Once it speaks, it must be in urgent need of energy, and the method of replenishing energy is to complete the task it requires.

Lu Qian resisted and jumped up from her seat, looking for the urge to punch him to get his attention, "Where is he?"

System: "..."

System: "He sits behind you."

Lu Qian: "Behind me?" The

black-haired, black-eyed girl turned her head subconsciously and met a pair of azure blue eyes.

She saw a blond, blue-eyed boy who made the sun could not help squinting, and the beauty of the standard royal family.

Dazzling short hair, vigorous vitality, His Royal Highness the first prince of the empire.

In an instant, all the unpleasant memories related to him flooded into Lu Qian's mind.

In the first grade, the girl who came to confess to him deliberately kicked over her potion bottle; in

the second grade, he accidentally touched her elbow when he was passing the materials at the end of the alchemy period; in the