Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    "I think Ahild was confessing to me just now."

    After returning to the cave on the first day of the games, the witch said to the system in her mind, "What do you think? Does he mean that?"

    "Men's Sweet words, only if you believe them!" The system said disdainfully, and was very surprised, "But your will is very firm!"

    It thought with emotion, her heart was beating like that just now, and her brain was hot. At a critical juncture, even when it thought she was going to tell her all about her excitement, the witch just calmly dismissed the boy with a few words, "I thought you would tell him the strategy and all kinds of energy!

    " The little witch is really not a love brain, which is very good, the system thought.

    "How can you talk nonsense about things related to you?" The witch no longer believed the system's words, and she just asked casually.

    She thought, in the thick and sticky atmosphere of confession just now, Ahild looked at her with enthusiastic eyes, as if he was saying that he liked her very much.

    But just as the system said, he seemed to want to use a few simple sweet words in exchange for the ripe fruit that was not yet ripe, "I wanted to tell him," I thought, "but I haven't figured out what to do. Take you out,"

    she replied. Ahild's identity is special after all.

    ——So Robbie's approach is very good. She writes the manuscript first and then recites it several times. She is also going to do the same.

    "I won't make any decision to expose you just because I'm impulsive, think in a different position, you are willing to help me because you trust me, and I can't hurt you."

    "..." The

    little witch's answers made the system burst into tears . Eyebrows, it thought, it really is not in vain to search for good men for her all day long! She deserves it! ! !

    "However," the witch said again, "I'm good to you, but you lied to me twice, it's a fact, I'm right?"

    "???" The system was confused, "When did I lie to you? ?" - twice! ? !

    "You don't admit it?" she asked in surprise.

    At this moment, a gust of wind blew, and the decorative bone sticks hanging from the curtains of the cave clacked against each other, and they made the authoritative sound of only one truth:

    "For the first time." The

    witch raised a finger and said.

    "You swear you don't know anything about how to unlock the devil's curse, but when I said I would exchange news from Xianshi with you, you hesitated." This proves that what the system said before is not true, "You know how Get rid of the curse, but you say you don't know." Whatever the starting point, this is deceiving her.

    System: "..."

    ——It seems that her brain is really getting better and better, can she remember this? !

    "As for the second time," the short witch stood up, she stood on tiptoe hard, and put the small things in her arms that she and Ahild bought at the alchemy booth in the high cabinet, "you Said that I just liked Asild like a friend, like a friend, didn't I?"

    "That's because—" The

    scratching system tried to justify himself, "You do..."

    It was speechless, A system that can sense the host's emotions at any time, of course, knows how this little girl feels about the golden retriever in the school!