Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    "..." The

    audience was as silent as a needle falling.

    After Lu Qian fell into the dragon's mouth, the teachers and students who were rustling under the stage and doing small movements became quiet in an instant.

    Then, the discussion and shock exploded in the crowd.

    "Oh my God, who is that? She actually fell into Srivirvage's mouth, can she still come out alive?"

    "I heard that a dragon's digestive juice can digest a demon dolphin in ten minutes, what should I do, who will come? Think of a way!" The

    crowd under the stage was noisy, everyone craned their necks and looked up, and some people rolled up their sleeves and wanted to fly over to help.

    Even the teachers who were standing in the teacher team chatting and nibbling melon seeds couldn't help but stop their movements.

    "Would you like to help the child?" a teacher asked.

    "That's not necessary, she can fly out on her own," another teacher replied. "Forget it, give girls some self-esteem."

    After the discussion, the teachers told the students not to panic, and started eating melon seeds again.

    When they learned the identity of the other party, the students were so active that the discussion was so loud that even the disciplinary committee couldn't hold it back.

    "Someone said she was riding a broom, I know, that must be a witch!"

    "Obviously a witch! Who else has such a cool appearance!"

    "It's so handsome!"

    "Me too!"

    " The first time I saw her broom, how to put it, I felt that the witch finally looked like a witch!"

    "..."

    Five minutes later, the witch who looked like a witch finally kicked out of the dragon's wet stomach. .

    A ghost balloon that was about to be digested was hooked to the little finger of her left hand, and she was riding a broom wrapped in a robe, standing on the tip of Yinlong's nose, whose nose was so itchy that she wanted to sneeze, facing the noisy and excited students below, Her mind went blank.

    As soon as he released his hand, the balloon flew away.

    "..." The witch covered in dragon stomach mucus was even more at a loss.

    —Then what should she do now?

    ——Can you just climb down as if nothing happened?

    The elf headmaster Misoshka looked at her with interest.

    "This little classmate," her voice was like a spring breeze, "are you here to promote something in such a unique way?"

    "..." The

    panic-stricken witch looked at herself with several large holes burned by gastric juice. tattered robe. Fortunately the broom head is anti-corrosion, it's fine.

    She raised the broom subconsciously, "

    I—" Misoshka, who has been re-elected as the principal of Bilaso for 700 years, has always been kind and tolerant to the students who did not offend her. Suddenly, "Do you need me to give you a few minutes?"

    Misoshka was a little impressed by this student. The excellent Potions Curt recruited. According to the Potions Dean, she was a young but talented genius lady, and he had seen it before. The most beautiful and flawless witch of the soul.