Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    He is really leaving.

    The giant eagle's beak said this, but until the color of the ivy on the pumpkin carriage changed from bright to dull, the sticky eagle's claws still firmly supported the ground.

    After being separated for only a few hours, he made it feel like parting from life and death, the witch thought, whether it is Ahirron, Ahirmouse, or Ahir Eagle, it seems that they all have the same characteristic that they are very sticky!

    She couldn't deal with such a coquettish boyfriend, so she had to take out a bottle of deep blue magic potion from her robe and drank it up in one breath.

    "Okay," she said, "Actually, I have a way to accompany you to the birthday party." As

    soon as she finished speaking, a magical thing happened - the

    witch's fluffy kitten's ears snapped, It slid down the sides of her cheeks, along with the kitten's tail dangling behind her, and fell to the ground with a clatter.

    "Sissi, this is—"

    Ahir Eagle asked, tilting his head.

    "Look, these are my ears and my tail!"

    said the witch as she levitated them.

    "I'll lend it to you first. When you go to the banquet, just treat them as me." As

    Lu Qian said, she tied the tail of the cat that was bouncing in her palm into a knot, and then tied the two in the air. With the wriggling kitten ears in the middle, a kitten bracelet full of witch personality was quickly made under her dexterous operation.

    She tiptoed it around the eagle's neck, like a fluffy wreath for him.

    "It can breathe, it can bark, you can press its bulging claws, and you can use it to make magic calls to me. It's enough to have it with you on your birthday in the morning, so that's enough!"

    she said.

    "I understand."

    Ahir Ying used her wings to study how to use Qian Qian's cattail phone, and found that she could be contacted at any time. Only then did she feel that the heavy stone in her heart fell a little - the

    substitute potion, she could think of such an interesting idea. Method, as expected, witches are very intelligent creatures, he thought.

    The moment he put it on, he felt surrounded by Qian Qian's breath, and his nerves instantly became much more comfortable, and he no longer had the uncomfortable suffocation feeling that he felt when he thought of being separated from her.

    "While I'm away, I'll often make magic calls to you," he emphasized, "except during class time, you remember to answer."

    After all, they have to be separated for a long time.

    "Okay," the witch nodded cautiously, pointing to her original cat ears, "I will keep an eye on it." The

    witch snuggled up to the giant eagle and whispered to him for a while.

    So finally, with the help of props, these two sticky little lovers who are unwilling to be separated for a moment, they can finally be separated temporarily (for a few hours).     . . . The Court of

    Farrand     , the parking lot.     The black griffin riding beasts of the imperial aristocracy slid in the direction of the wind one by one, sliding across the luxurious parking lot covered with tanzanite. The wings made a subtle sound of cutting through the air.     In the center of this unobstructed palace garden, a tall and majestic castle with colorful dazzling stone spires and domes stands majestically.