Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    "..."

    For a moment, the witch cat didn't even hear the dragon's breathing.

    He seemed to be caught in the high-level magic frozen by time. After a while, the pair of blue vertical pupils blinked, "Really?"

    "Sissi...I'm so sorry," the dragon lowered his head in despair, he sighed. , "I didn't want to make such an oolong, I originally wanted to surprise you."

    Because it is a complex oriental language that is profound and mysterious, and contains unique rhythms, some characters also have powerful magic power. Before, Ahild had studied them word by word, and he had been careful enough that he still found the wrong word.

    Maybe there was a problem with that dictionary, he thought. After all, after searching all over the country, there were only a few dictionaries that recorded Eastern languages. They were not written in this century. They were all products of hundreds of years ago and were familiar to witches. There are differences in the text, and some errata are normal.

    I just didn't expect that this mistake happened to fall on his head.

    It's a pity, this is the gift he wants to give to Qian Qian, and the gift to her must be the most perfect.

    The golden dragon blinked, and he raised his head, trying hard not to let the things in his eye sockets fall.

    "I'll definitely pay attention next time," he tried to cheer himself up and promised Sissi, "I won't be so sloppy again."

    "..." For some

    reason, the witch felt that Ahirlon, who swore to her like this, looked like a Especially poor.

    So with the idea of ​​not giving up, she checked them all, and the more she checked, the more she understood what Ahirron meant just now-

    he didn't lie, he really carved almost every dragon scale. After reading this line of words, I want to surprise her.

    You must know that the strokes of the oriental script have always been numerous, which is very different from the simple Flange mainland script. When he carved it, it must have been very painful and itchy.

    But when he thought of how happy she was to see them, he endured all those uncomfortable feelings, looking forward to her expression of this scene, but now...

    Thinking of this, the witch cat took a deep breath.

    Especially at a time like this, where she desperately wishes she wasn't an honest good witch so she could lie—

    wait, lie?

    "Meow meow meow meow!"

    She seemed to have thought of something, standing by the window with her four paws propped on the edge of the window, she suddenly screamed loudly, "Meow meow meow meow meow meow!"

    "..."

    Witch Kitten This state lasted for a long time, and the dragon began to think that she was sad because of the typo tattoo. He quickly raised his claws and stroked her small head, trying to appease her emotions.

    "It's alright, Sissi," he said seriously, "if you really want the correct name, I can tear off all these scales and re-tattoo them when they grow back!" The

    witch cat ignored him, Instead, keep mumbling.

    When the students downstairs heard the continuous meowing of kittens, they looked around curiously.