Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Ahild thought at first that he had heard it wrong.

    "Lend you... some money?"

    he asked, raising his eyebrows.

    But when he reacted, a huge surprise flooded his heart.

    Remember last night, they just talked to each other and decided to love each other, Ahild thought.

    The witch has always been an independent and strong person. When exchanging daily gifts with her, she would even shake her head and refuse a new robe, saying that she could not afford such expensive fabrics as him, but today, she boldly borrowed from herself.

    Ahild felt a sense of lightness fill his brain, as if he had taken some addictive drug—she asked him for money, a lovely request that only a wife would rightly make of her husband.

    She loved him dearly, and at this moment, Ahild was no longer anxious about it, but was sure of it.

    "Qian Qian," the little monster raised his head and asked her, but his heart suddenly became uneasy, "How much do you want to borrow?"

    Although all his future belongs to her, all the treasures in the dragon cave, all the delicacies in the warehouse, even his The whole person belongs to her.

    But now the little monster urgently used the Arcane Magic. He quickly calculated it and found that what belonged to him alone was not considered real estate. He actually only had a meager deposit of less than one billion gold coins.

    ——This number naturally shames him, there is no way, even if his status is special, he is still an ordinary student studying.

    Most of the young Heilong’s personal wealth comes from his invention of the cleaning magic to control the environmental pollution of the capital, the patent bonuses obtained by participating in the first prizes and special prizes of various competitions every year, and the rotation of various government departments during some holidays. Internships, wages and special allowances from his mother.

    And this is too little, compared with the sincerity of my father who was able to fill the entire capital with gems at the beginning.

    I hope that Sissi won't find out about his bleak book. Ahild asked her calmly, but prayed in his heart that he is not rich at the moment, but he will definitely make more money for her in the future. .

    "I thought you should have, uh, seventy gold? Do you have it?" The

    witch remembered the one hundred gold on the IOU, and felt that she would definitely not be able to pay next year, so she changed her answer abruptly, "You should have Right ?"

    "Honey," he breathed out quietly, almost wanting to kiss her, "of course I have seventy gold."

    "Okay." The witch used to have a weak concept of money, but since She needed gold coins to go to school, silver coins to buy robes, and copper coins to eat, so she had to become a little philistine, and more and more she believed that greed for money was a good quality.

    "Then please lend me as soon as possible. If you need the money, I will give you an IOU with a magic contract on it!"

    She assured him earnestly that an honest witch never defaults on her debt.

    "..." Ahild hesitated, but finally nodded obediently.

    The big deal is that when Qian Qian asked him to borrow money once, he shredded and swallowed those IOUs once, and then let her forget about it completely.