Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    It is very important to eat well and sleep well.

    system thinks.

    No, even a single-celled creature like a witch, after the daily intake of protein nutrition is sufficient, the brain begins to become enlightened.

    Not only did she say some philosophical words that she could not have said at this stage of her age, but also eagerly prepared to practice it - not everyone has the courage to admit their shortcomings and actively challenge changes.

    This is very witch, and it is indeed her style of doing things.

    The system asked, "It's very good that you have these plans. Since you're going to show your facial features, can you insist on washing your face every day before going out?"

    Lu Qian was surprised by her words, "I wash my face seriously every day?"

    System: "..."

    ——Miss, you just put your head in the lake for three seconds and then shake it, without even wiping it, this is really not called 'washing your face seriously'!

    The system wanted to correct her thoughts immediately, but the witch had already put on her favorite Bi Fang bird robe and walked out of the cave humming a song.

    System: "..."

    Forget it, educate her to come to Japan.     --It seems that even the weather is extra gentle to witches today

    .     Early in the morning, the stratosphere did not have too bright sunshine, and the air smelled wet. The witch's broom brushed the clouds, and she was used to covering her face with the brim of her hat. For the first time, she felt that all the air was pouring on her face. The cool feeling, feel particularly fresh.     "Morning, lovely lady," a grey dove flew past her, it should be a magician on the way, and it fluttered its wings to greet her, "I wish you a good day!"     "Thank you, you Yes!"     she answered loudly.

    Passing over the mountains and lakes in the school, the light orange boys' school building is close at hand. Lu Qian counted the dormitory buildings that Ahild told her last night. To die, only Hawks can endure all kinds of suffocation and live with him on campus.

    Hawks is actually not that serious. He often complains about his master when Ahild is not paying attention. The most classic is the start of the first grade, the prince reflexively threw a boy from the same room who touched his shoulder from the twentieth floor, and he occasionally stayed home at night.

    Whenever talking about these gossips, Hawkes was so excited that the circle of feathers around his neck were shining.

    Lu Qian suddenly remembered this incident, but she didn't feel that she had offended this clean friend. She said with experience, "Fortunately, I will apologize

    to him every time I touch him." The system of insolent behavior: "..."

    She is happy.

    Lu Qian stopped at the door of Building A of the male dormitory.

    She originally said that she was going to knock on Ahild's window, and she promised to knock three times and he would push the window out.

    But after riding to the dormitory building, the witch's eyes were suddenly attracted by the school building of Bilaso Middle School. She passed by here countless times in the past two years, because she felt that it was impossible for her to live here, so it was not special. understand.