Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Ahild tried his best not to lose his composure in public in class.

    But the witch didn't even know that the pom-pom cat tail that he partially deformed was not nothing but his own black dragon thorn tail.

    Because he is still underage and the thorn tail is still immature, Ahild took it out for her to play with because he trusted the witch enough. The immature dragon tail is particularly sensitive, and even he himself has to touch it on weekdays. Be careful.

    Now it was being bitten by the slippery tongue, which was a panic situation that Ahild had never imagined, forcing him to hurriedly cast a soft curse on the witch before the situation deteriorated further -

    a kind of energy that can make people. An instant muscle relaxation spell.

    The cursed witch fell on his lap with a "squeak". Ahild quickly put several pieces of small crocodile candy he had prepared in her mouth, and by the way taught her, "You can't Just bite my tail, Sissi!"

    And he hadn't sterilized the tail, at least he should have wiped it clean before ingesting it, she had already eaten too many germs from those furry beasts, he thought.

    ——Eating food will let the other party be honest for a few minutes. This is a valuable experience that Ahild has practiced many times.

    Sure enough, when the witch who wanted to protest saw the food stuffed in her mouth, her subconscious reaction was to chew it up.

    And taking advantage of this time, Ahild cast a few ice spells on himself, except for the one that Lu Qian was leaning against, the temperature in other places dropped drastically.

    "..." The

    young man pinched her somewhat baby fat face, the evil fire in his heart made him want to hug the little witch, turn back into a prototype, smash the window glass of the classroom, and immediately take her away.

    But he can't do it. Ahild thought, this can't be done, and that can't be done, never thought that the pre-adult period would be so torturous, he's going crazy lately.

    The closer he gets to adulthood, the more difficult it is to suppress the huge magic power of the pure-blooded black dragon in his body. Seeing that the witch has finished eating the sugar, she has to reach for his tail again. She is not afraid of him now, so he doesn't care about his warning at all.

    She even whispered to him, "Candy, a few more pieces! I want rabbit flavor!"

    Ahild: "..." The

    blond boy sighed. This time, he took out a handful of magic Skittles. The irregularly shaped candies were a bit large. He crushed them through the wrapping paper and sprinkled them into her mouth little by little, as if feeding some small animals.

    "I saw Mr. Greynet's vine roots, and some of them just moved in our direction. Did he notice that we were not listening to the class and playing?"

    he said.

    "...!"

    Lu Qian, who was still a little afraid of her teacher, immediately stopped her hand that dishonestly wanted to continue to reach for his robe.

    ——Ahilde's deformed tails are delicious. She wanted to lick it a few times and taste it carefully. This is the first time the witch has realized that those tails can not only be touched, but also eaten!

    This pair of witches is no less than an accidental discovery of the new world, which makes her particularly excited at this time. Besides touching and eating, she can't help but boldly think of what else can be used for Ahild's magical little tail. Woolen cloth!