Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The lingering autumn of Flange has always been rainy, and even the misty Sanjing Sun Demon Forest is no exception.

    The raindrops fell on Ahild's body, bringing a slight icy itch, but he didn't care to shake it off, but hurried forward with his claws.

    After spending a lot of magic power in the sports meeting recently, today's attack is not so painful, and his mind is still sober, which is in line with the results of his recent research - that is, although the devil has his [real name], He has no effect on his own. Controlling power is not as omnipotent as he thought before.

    After all, it is a creature from the lower planes, Ahild thought, the curse of the blood oath cannot be easily lifted, but if he can take back his name from the devil, and then find a trusted second "master" to give it to him Entrusted, he may be able to get real freedom.

    And that person he can trust, he can only let Hawks try first.

    "..." Thinking of that extremely unreliable guy, Ahild sighed. He was really sick in a hurry.

    But this kind of thing is very related, and it can only tell the blue eagle guards who grew up together to be safer. Thinking of this, Ahild deliberately ignored a beautiful image in his mind.

    "..."

    ——You must never tell Qian Qian that when she started to fall in love with her, she put her whole heart on her, and then she realized how naive the so-called "secret exchange of secrets" was so naive.

    Ahild laughed at himself: There is nothing more stupid than showing your ugly and clumsy side to the person you like.

    Even if she can't love her more and more like him, he can't let the gentle and perfect "Ahilde" in her mind have the slightest flaw.

    Because, even if she was only slightly disgusted by this belated truth, and looked at him with such a moment of resistance and disgust...

    I'm afraid he would be completely mad because of this, he thought.

    --

    "Ahilde! Ahilde Farant-Claudetrian!!!"

    The witch on the broom swooped down, facing the howling night wind, she read out the [true name] of the cursed person aloud.

    The first step to release people from being cursed by the devil is to call out the person's name with a proverb when the curse is most intense, and then quickly plunder, twist, and finally steal the name - Lu Qian thought.

    Because in the magical world, the names of creatures have extraordinary power. For example, the dead powerful witch can be called by the name of the world and possess the weak witch in the world.     And if anyone masters a person's [true name], he can instruct the other party to obey him absolutely, like the Archduke of the Devil who arbitrarily manipulated Ahild into a monster.     "But in this way, if the curse is loosened," the system gave up the struggle a long time ago, "it may change from a little monster with no memory to your object of restoring memory!"     - although it has never been lost . It desperately held back the internal complaints and continued, "The risk of this matter is very high. In case he recovers his memory, it is clear that you have learned his biggest secret..."     Think about the blond boy who usually gracefully drags him to the sky at school. The arrogant attitude, and the clumsy and embarrassed look of licking the dog in the cave, this contrast makes even the system deeply sympathize with him.     "You will crush all the pride and self-esteem of a young man!"     It roared and reminded her one last time.     Alas, whatever, the system thought, it only has one request, that is, don't lose your favorability—heh! I think it's beautiful! It will definitely fall!     The system sneered, it would be unscientific not to lose 10% or 20% this time. Men love face as their lives; maybe they can take this opportunity to let the host see the true face of that kid!     "It's now and then," said the witch.     Who let the situation always develop and change. Lu Qian also remembered her previous serious promise that she would keep silent about Ahilde's secret, "but," she said, "there is never a panacea in this world!"