Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    "It's not surprising," the teenager took a few bites of the tip of her plush tail, then pinched her pink soft pad, and took a light bite on it.

    "I have restrained myself from eating the cute Sissi cat."

    Ahild and the little witch joked solemnly, but the dragon does have a terrifying habit of devouring his partner.

    In his eyes, Sissi is extremely beautiful. Her hair is as black as ink, her belly is white, and her claws are slightly pink. His Royal Highness has also seen many rare and rare magical cat species, but he has never seen one. Prettier and more charming kitty than her.

    It turns out that Sissy's transformation into a cat is also the most beautiful creature in the world, she's absolutely perfect, he thought.

    Ahild, who was caught in a cat-sucking state, not only licked her little tail carefully, but also didn't let go of Lu Qian's stomach, ears, and paws. They all suffered. One afternoon, Lu Qian was kissed by him. The whole cat is numb.

    Until night, her belly was still a little wet, and she had to collapse into a cat cake, trying to lick her hair.

    And Ahild sat on the bed and flipped through the forum, and every few minutes he leaned over and kissed her.

    The boy's slender index finger leisurely clicked on Bilaso's campus entertainment section, and after making the magic butterfly record the video and upload it, he was satisfied to see that the entire forum was dominated by the witch and his new fan, so he clicked in one by one and watched, from time to time. Likes and comments.

    The witch cat was attracted by his gaze. After licking her hair, she walked over with her tail raised, "Ahilde, what are you looking at?"

    Not long ago, the shadow servant at Ahilde's house brought the change he requested. Clothes, because the owner was very resistant to the hospital's bed sheets and pillowcases, the leading magic dragon butler rode a very luxurious pumpkin carriage, and he brought a whole car of things.

    Among them is this magic tool for forum browsing that Ahild is playing with. It is in the shape of a Roman disc, and the halo pointer turns around to enter a hottest new post.

    The witch cat wants to see the posts he is reading, and she also likes to browse Bilaso's emotional forum!

    But the little black cat just moved his head close, and saw a line of light yellow symbols that read [His hot and humid ** drove straight in, scavenging her **** and drinking it up] flashed across the field of vision -

    she didn't understand it yet . What does it mean, Ahild immediately closed the disc, and the pale yellow halo disappeared.

    "It's nothing to see, it's a very boring and childish post."

    He said, while holding the witch cat into his arms, he began to kiss her over and over again.

    But I don't know what kind of mess I read from that boring and childish post, a blush appeared on the fair-haired boy's handsome face, he seemed shy and proud.

    Unable to understand his mood, Witch Cat felt that Ahild was so stingy, that he didn't even want to use the magic compass that swiped the forum to play by himself, so he flicked his fluffy tail and slapped him in the face a few times.

    "Stingy!"

    She punched him with a set of air cat fists.

    And Ahild's response was to turn into a beautiful little leopard with golden spots and pounce on her, chasing after her ears, playing and biting.