Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    At the beginning of the second month, the witch had a good time.

    For her, this semester was definitely a brand new start: she made good friends, ate fried chocolate and octopus balls, and was very productive in her studies; because of her hard work, she never got below A+ grades.

    The diligent image of the witch flying around the academy on a broom every day and rushing into the classroom with her oversleeping classmates has also slightly washed away the gloomy temperament she was suspected of in the past.

    In addition to being a small failure of lovelorn, her life seems to be bursting towards beauty in the future, and even the number of people in the class who have taken the initiative to say hello to her has increased a lot recently.

    Because she has been emphasizing her name to everyone over and over again, now everyone doesn't call her a witch, but starts to call her Lu Qian.

    "Why do you always emphasize your name so deliberately?"

    Hawkes was curious.

    In today's daily divination, the witch finally successfully completed the first task, and held hands with the target of the strategy twelve times. She was in a good mood.

    "You have to be careful with the silver javelin recently, and don't eat the horse-headed fish-tail monster." Lu Qian announced the results of the divination to the blond boy beside her, thinking about how to answer the question of the bird.

    "I am often called a 'witch', and I will 'disappear'."

    "Disappear?" The

    witch reluctantly let go of the prince's pampered hand, which felt cool and slippery, like a beautiful piece of snow-white jade ——Because the second month’s strategy is full of energy, she now has more energy to run, and she doesn’t need to hold a cheating alchemist.

    "Dead powerful witches can be called by the names of the world and possessed by the witches in this world. I'm still very weak. Once discovered by their wandering souls, my body will be taken away."

    Lu Qian replied.

    "Is it so serious?" Hawks said with a sullen expression, and he thought for a while, "It's not safe to just call your name, in case there is a duplicate name... Would you like us to give you a nickname or something?"

    "?"

    "How about being called 'Qian-qian'?" Ahild, who was closing his eyes, suggested leisurely.

    - He is studying some oriental languages ​​recently, and it is time to put them to use.

    "???"

    "What a cute name!" Robbie was amazed, she nodded in approval faster than the witch on the side shook her head desperately, as expected of an agile rabbit, "Such a cute style is really suitable for adults !" The

    little rabbit followed and learned the pronunciation again, "Can I call you like this from now on? Lord Qian Qian!"

    Lu Qian: "..." You already called him.

    She would not reject Tutu, nor the prince, but her angry eyes had already moved to the confident blue eagle.

    "Do you want me to do a divination for you?"

    "Okay!"

    Lan Ying stretched out his hand generously, and then the witch ruthlessly pulled a feather.