Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    The witch faintly felt as if something had happened to her.

    But since this disaster has not yet come, and she deliberately made the potion into an extremely pungent bright pink, the discerning eye can see the effect, she temporarily put this matter back in her stomach.

    Pirasso College implements the higher compulsory education system of the Empire. Classes are held every month from Sunday to Golden Day (Monday to Friday), and Tuday to Sunday, which is a weekend holiday.

    Naturally, the witch who is on vacation can't be shameless at school. Robbie also told her that she was going home to take care of her younger brothers and sisters ("Just call those slackers to get up!"). The witch who returned to the cave by herself just took this opportunity, Make a thank you gift.

    "You picked a lot of rosemary, licorice, and lemon verbena," the system was always curious about the steps she took to make the potion. "What do you want to do?" The

    witch patiently cleaned the retort that had not been used for a long time, and said, "Essential oils, perfumes and the like."

    "It doesn't sound like a potion."

    "But the effect is similar to potion."

    After the production, Lu Qian went down the mountain rarely and went to a nearby village to buy a specially packaged gift 's cute box, because it's a student-oriented store, has a dazzling array of products.

    After Lu Qian chose a blue, a pink and a gold ribbon, a little boy pointed at her, "Mom, it's a badass witch!"

    The village woman standing beside him immediately put the child He hugged him, "I'm sorry, Lord Witch," she repeatedly nodded and bowed in apology to Lu Qian, looking a little scared of her, "You are not allowed to point your finger at others," she reprimanded her rude son at the same time, "It's very uneducated. !"

    Said, she quickly left with the child.

    The system that saw this scene yawned lazily.

    "Actually only evil witches have ever destroyed the world," it said. "Otherwise, just explain to everyone that you are a good witch so they won't discriminate against you again."

    "That won't work," the little witch, who is usually a little silly, sounded very witty at this time, "Isn't that telling everyone that I am easy to bully, come and bully me?"

    "They will misunderstand," she said. He replied calmly at the moment, "It's just a stranger anyway."

    It took 2 silver coins to check out these expensive box ribbons, plus new stir sticks, disposable gloves that I had to buy frequently, and slug disinfectant to check out. , Under the enthusiastic promotion of the boss, Lu Qian purchased another silver silk hair rope tied with a beautiful bow.

    "The silky silk from the East is most suitable for a beautiful lady like you," the goblin boss who had made her first business with the witch stood at the door of the shop and bowed to her. She didn't seem to be afraid of her at all. This is probably the courage of the businessman. " Looking forward to your next visit."

    Lu Qian returned to the forest with these things.

    She made it carefully and looked forward to it carefully. On the first day of the month (Monday), as soon as the get out of class was over, she couldn't wait to stuff things into the drawers of the relevant people.

    ——Expressing kindness to others in public is a problem that the witch of social terror cannot do, but when there is no one in the classroom, it is still something she can do to put them in the drawer.