Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The customary flag-raising ceremony on the first day of the moon has ended.

    The witch was disappointed to hear the principal, Misoshika, announce that the official preliminaries of the four colleges will begin next month. Students, especially those who have just entered the third grade, are welcome to sign up.

    The female elf's beautiful dark green braids flashed in front of her, and the witch whispered, "...no class for a month, the school should refund me some money."

    "What did you say?" The little rabbit cocked its ears.

    "It's nothing." Lu Qian casually said, "The principal's braids look good."

    ——Bilaso's annual tuition (for her) is extremely high, but there are only a short half-year course, including college competitions and various exams. took most of the time.

    Although she made it clear that this was to test the students' learning in actual combat, she still felt a loss after spending a large amount of silver coins.

    It is absolutely not advisable to forcefully buy and sell, just like her doing business, the witch thought unconsciously.

    ...

    Back to the class from the queue at the flag-raising platform, Lu Qian flipped through the extracurricular reading "Ninety-nine kinds of climbing plants, teach you how to avoid the fishing corrosion of Nepenthes giganta", trying to find out the The culprit of Hilde's face scratches.

    She pointed to the fresh and beautiful suspended plant sample and asked him while turning the page, "Is it this one? Or this one?"

    It might be a monster disguised as a plant. She asked him to describe how he felt when he was hung up. "Whether it was like tickling, tearing or stinging, you can tell me exactly who did it!"

    To the words on Ahild's face Claw marks and light magic can only heal the wound slightly, and she drank three bottles of the most advanced healing potion (expensive) before the swelling went away - she has never seen such a poisonous magic plant, as a potion master who will become popular in the empire in the future , the witch felt that she was successfully challenged.

    "..."

    Ahild was still immersed in a kind of "Ah, so I like her" suddenly enlightened emotion.

    At this time, when he heard her chirping in his ear like a bird again, he subconsciously raised his eyes and covered her mouth with his slender hands, "Stop."

    - She has made him so confused now that he has to be alone first Tidy up.

    "?"

    "Sissi, it's time for you to go to class," Ahild pointed to the naughty clock hanging down from the classroom ceiling.

    It is sticking out a big blood-red dripping tongue, pushing every student of Class A who is still dawdling at the time to go to their respective mobile classrooms. Is this class from Dean Jin?"

    he asked.

    "Well, in the teaching building No. 7." Unlike Robbie, Lu Qian has always been less interested in alchemy, but she was very afraid of the strict teacher in this class, so she immediately stood up and packed her textbooks, "What about you?

    " My Highness and I are Dean Lalagu's class, at the knight training ground at the back!" Hawks answered the question for Ahild.

    He said that he would not use any of the witch's potions, and it seemed that he still used it secretly, otherwise the feathers of Kung Fu would not recover to such a dense and bright level in just a few days.