Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "So you don't plan to move?" the system asked.

    "Not for now," but she would move out sooner or later, the witch thought, at least after Ahild's curse was resolved, "so I must always put together some extra money for emergencies."

    Originally two months later , As soon as the final exam is over, she can steal away the cave money quietly (in a low voice).

    At that time, even if the owner of the forest appeared here, beat her heart and heart for what she had lost, and vowed to catch the thief and thief, she would not worry.

    "But I can't leave now." Then when the other party suddenly came, she would have to pay a large amount of rent first, "and the tuition fee for the next semester, the fee for steak, the fee for new robes..." She counted with her hands.

    ——Fortunately, the parchment and quills don’t cost any money, they are distributed free of charge by the school. The witch counts it, and then she realizes how much the usual silent snacks cost!

    She decided to eat less bags of Duoduo eggs in the future.

    The system doesn't have much concept of money, it hasn't spent money for a long time.

    "Since the funds are tight, can't you ask Ahild to borrow some?"

    "Ask Ahild to borrow?"

    "Yes!" The

    system replied.

    After all, the little witch, who is eager to move, stays here and waits for the debt collection, all for the golden retriever, "Trust me, the black dragon is very rich!"

    At least the black dragon it knew found a partner, and none of them depended on that. The long tail of the long thorn is a cunning gold and silver mountain.

    Hearing what the system said, the witch was also moved.

    She remembered that Hawks had a lot of gold embroidered on his neckline. Ahild must be very rich. "Then let me write an IOU first." She thought about it for a while, "Just borrow a hundred gold coins." The little witch felt that this was too much, and it was estimated that it would be the fourth grade to finish all of it.

    Hey, she is generally not willing to borrow money from others, which is a bit of a shame for the great witch, but she is indeed a little tight right now.

    "Ahilde likes me, he will definitely be willing to lend me a little money. If it were me, I should also, I would lend him..." Speaking of these words, the witch's tongue suddenly felt like a knot.

    So she hurriedly swept through the stubble, just looking down and writing the IOU.

    "Witch Lu Qian, Zi today borrowed 100 gold from you in the cave... I swear that today next year will definitely be..." --The

    next

    day, before the sky was bright, the claw hole filled with cultivation soil yesterday was rained by a torrential rain. Wet, dripping rain fell on her face, awakening the witch.

    The sky was also gloomy, and through those sparse claw eyes, she vaguely saw a blue dragon wagging its tail, roaring and flying through the clouds.

    The witch wiped her face, and she said to the system, "Today is Sanjing Day."

    ... The

    rain and Sanjing Day didn't affect the students' enthusiasm for the mixed college competition.