Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    In Yinlong's conception, Ahild, the black dragon who suddenly destroyed most of the arena in rage and kidnapped the witch with his tail, must have seen the scene of his sweetheart talking and laughing with other men, and was instantly stunned by jealousy. The mind made the crazy reaction as above.

    This is very in line with the character of the giant dragon - domineering, paranoid and self-reliant, full of excessive monopoly on his lover, and he is not allowed to see any creature other than him during the love period, otherwise he will be angry and crazy.

    But people often use their own perspective to consider other people's ideas, and believe that is the truth, and Serqila is also the same.     "Don't talk to Lu Qian if it's not necessary in the future, Ahild

    will be very angry, and then you will be easily crushed by him like bean curd."

!" The

    silver-haired girl jumped off the stage that was smashed by her tail, and she approached the red-haired knight who was coughing blood and said to him.

    Just when Sakira warned him that if he didn't want to be killed by the black dragon, he had to stay away from the witch, and he didn't have to pay attention to her whereabouts. Its flight destination was the Court of Farand.

    ...

    Unlike Yinlong, who always thinks in a single line of thought, thinking that his brother's love has a brain attack indiscriminately and jealously, there is actually another reason for Ahild's sudden outburst in front of everyone's eyes just now.

    Although he would not deny that he was suspected of deliberately interrupting the conversation between the two of them, His Royal Highness, the intelligent and intelligent prince, had already thoroughly studied the various dangerous characteristics that a rival in love would possess.     A mere knight of the opposite sex without furry tail ears and furry claws was not considered an opponent by him. Ahild didn't even bother to spit out the scorching evil dragon breath in his mouth.     He created a violent stance that caused him to lose his mind because he hated the contact between the two. He deliberately destroyed most of the playing field and took away the witch in an instant, all out of a momentary sense of crisis.

    Because the moment the red-haired old man touched Sissy with his dirty lips full of germs, the shattered magic element on his body was very strange, and the game also kept an eye on his girlfriend's every move. After seeing that scene, he suddenly realized that something was not right - if

    he kept in touch with that knight, the witch would be in danger!

    So he immediately destroyed all the evidence of the magic circuit at the scene, and took her away immediately.

    When the two came to Ahild's resident residence, the black dragon shrank and flew in, and the originally terrifying huge body became as "small" as half a room-the giant dragon shrouded the sky in a blink of an eye. Ri's behemoth turned into a relatively normal little black dragon.

    "Qian Qian, this is my room."

    Xiao Heilong introduced one of his sleeping quarters to his girlfriend, "Here is a high-level magic circle for conditioning the body, which can absorb the redundant magic impurities in your body."

    - those magic powers The impurities are germ magic that was touched by that dirty lip just now, and they must be dealt with immediately to keep Sissi healthy, Ahild thought.

    The little black dragon placed the witch surrounded by the thorn tail directly on the huge goose feather bed filled with various sparkling gems, and lay down with him. The underage little dragons are used to sleeping in the pile of precious gems. He washed every gem cleanly, and had his smell, the witch would like it very much.     Thinking of this, the small black dragon's hard and beautiful horns rubbed against the opponent's forehead, his fleshy wings with diaphragms slightly spread, and they generously pushed all the gems in front of the witch.     "You can play with or eat these as you like. I've washed them well," he said. "Aren't you dizzy?"     In order to get back early, Ahilde flew very fast just now, and Lu Qian shook his head. Shaking her head, this level of turbulence is trivial to her who often rides a broom, but she is very confused about the reason for the other party to do so.     If the person who suddenly kidnapped her was not Ahild, but anyone else, the witch would take out the poisonous potion that had blood-stained her throat and sprinkle it on the opponent's eyes. The good witch also has her own protection. means.