Chapter 2

chapter 2

    slap.

    The potion that could poison ten witches in one breath rolled off the table and shattered.

    Despite this, Lu Qian was not in the mood to care about it, and the witch's bloodless skin became even paler, "I don't want to hear this person's name in the next life." The

    classmate still remembered the wrong name for three years, because for a while I was so nervous that I made such a big oolong in the class. The memories of that day were too embarrassing for a society.

    "It's up to you to choose." The

    system's tone became serious and serious.

    "Do you know what way I have collected energy so far? I always thought it was through data collection, doing tasks, but in the misty sleep, a voice told me, "It is righteous," I am a love strategy system."

    "My goal is to help the host find the person she loves for life," the system said, "It sounds very romantic, but it's a little difficult to implement, because that person must be very good, to find such a person Sometimes it takes ten years for the host."

    "But fortunately, he is sitting in your back seat."

    Lu Qian: "I don't want it."

    She is not the kind of witch who is completely isolated from the world. What does love mean? Understandable, she insisted, "Why does it have to be him, I prefer Mr. Hongke." Isn't there a route to defeat the tiger?

    "But he's your teacher, he's still round and has a hairy tail!" It doesn't fit the words handsome and perfect at all.

    "I just like creatures with hairy tails!"

    "..." She did, and the system was defeated, "Then otherwise, you have already started the task of Ahilde Farant, you first Take him, if it really doesn't work, I will spend more energy to change a route for you."

    Lu Qian actually didn't want to compromise.

    But she knew that the system cherished its energy, wasting a little bit of it would make her heart skip a beat, and she wouldn't be able to eat any good fruit if she irritated it, so she nodded, "Let's do this first."

    The gap between her and the prince is anyone's. We all know that the system will see it sooner or later.

    When Ahild frowned at her in disgust like her classmates and avoided her a few more times, the system would give up.

    The witch thought so firmly.

    --After

    a week, Lu Qian went to school as if nothing had happened.

    She is such a person, and her emotions come and go quickly. Anyway, she has no sense of existence in the class, and no one will care about the embarrassing follow-up.

    But when she pushed open the door of the classroom, the meaningful gazes of the classmates made Lu Qian completely at a loss.

    Rumors that startled her began to spread in the corridors of the third grade -

    "Hey, have you heard that the witch from Class A said harsh words in class last time, saying that she would block His Highness Ahild in the toilet and play with a quill pen. "

    When did they know each other, don't you say that His Highness doesn't accept any girl's confession? And what does she mean?"

    "Oh, you don't understand, it's just a secret language! Think about what a quill can be used for! "