Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Demon Marsh Forest, late at night.

    "I can't sleep." In the

    evening, the pouring rain poured over the roof of the cave in the deep space of Wuzui. This was the first time that Lu Qian, who had always fallen on her pillow, was lying on the corner of the experimental table full of energy. Hours, after counting the two hundred little devil wolves, she 'said' in a low voice.

    "I'm so sleepy!"

    "...Really?" The

    system sighed, "So you can't sleep too."

    It thought that even if the entire Farland continent was blown up and sinking into the sea, it would not affect the witch. The quality of the sweet dreams of the young lady seems to be that she doesn't understand young people well enough.

    "The child needs to sleep more, I'll talk about it tomorrow!" The

    system gave her a reassurance again, "I already told her not to worry," she understood how she felt when she got a pet on the first day of the other party's loss, "I'm with you. I told you before going to bed that after he turned into a monster, he was in a state of amnesia, and he won't remember anything after he recovered!!!"

    This is of course another lie, but it should be effective against witches? The system thought uncertainly.

    "Think about it: a normal person's bones suddenly melted and shattered, and his body turned into a small wild animal with a slap in the palm of his hand, and his brain nucleus was only the size of your fingertips--"

    Consciousness was blurred by the curse, and he lost his memory. Naturally, it is also normal, and the plan works!

    "But it has grown a lot now," the witch emphasized. She touched a few small meat pads on its paws yesterday, "and this is just your side of the word."

    She has begun to trust the system less. This is something Lu Qian didn't say.

    The system had previously told her that Ahild's situation was deliberately concealed, regardless of whether the source was for the convenience of the strategy or for her 'good', anyone who successfully lied once would become more and more accustomed to lying. She knew this very well. .

    "But don't worry," the witch said in a gloomy voice, "I won't ask him at all."

    "...!" Now

    it was the system's turn to be surprised.

    It thought that with her temperament, she could never hold back such a big thing. The forbearance tonight was for the big outbreak in the morning. It was still thinking about how to convince her, "Why?!"

    ——When will this little witch change ? To be so sensible?

    "Because obviously he doesn't want me to know," the witch, who calmed down, replied very briefly after the monstrous anger she wanted to question the other party cooled down.

    In fact, the most depressing thing for her at the moment is every word she said in the cave, which may have been heard by Ahild - what is she trying to attack him, she likes him so much, and her actions, such as Touching him...everything is

    forgotten, nothing is forgotten, the witch said silently.

    That's why she tossed and turned badly all night.

    So although she didn't quite believe what the system said that he would lose his memory, Lu Qian kept praying that the system didn't lie this time - otherwise how would she face him in the future?