Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    The loophole in the witch's last words instantly cooled the system's boiling brain.

    Chi, this little devil, little slick, he thought, the school teacher was right in praising her, and her brain is really much better now!

    For a moment, the system thought that all the past of it was old and unlucky, all of which have been known by the witch.

    But after turning a corner and calming down a little, it realized that the other party was actually deliberately setting its words.

    She wanted to know if it really had a body and memory, and even took out Xianshi, the universal elixir that can tempt anyone, as a bait hook—the system really needs it, and the reason is not listed for now, but this kind of thing is by no means an introduction. An existence that a young witch can master!

    She must be teasing it, since the little witch was forced to use her brain, then it can be rude when it comes to courtesy.

    "There's no basis for what you say," the system asked Jiang Jiangfa. "First of all, boy, do you know exactly what the Sage's Stone is? What does it look like?" The

    Sage's Stone is called "Xian". "Evil" - It is only by digging out the internal organs of tens of thousands of living people and using them as materials for offering sacrifices to the devil, in order to practice sinful things that are only the size of a thumb.

    Even some wise old witches know very little about this, how could she possibly understand this evil thing that was abandoned by the gods?

    "I've seen its magic illustration in the textbook." Lu Qian replied calmly, and Dean Jin said that it was a rubbish thing made by an idiot who didn't understand alchemy at all. It was actually the witch's idea. same.

    She smelled the temptation of her suspected failure from the calm tone of the system, but the great witch never gave up, she continued, "I know it is very rare."

    "However, I have seen it appear at least twice, So I won't admit I'm wrong."

    - The Good Witch never lies, so everything she says is true.

    "Twice?!" Even the system that has lived for hundreds of years has only seen it once, and it is a little unbelievable, "How can you, a little girl..."

    Following its hesitation, Lu Qian explained the characteristics and usage of the sage stone one by one. The detailed description seemed that the child had witnessed how it was forged, and now even the system had to believe it. .

    "So you want to exchange information with me?" the witch asked.

    She seems to have something! The system that was entangled in cost-effectiveness suddenly fell into a frantic hesitation.

    One thing to say, it certainly wants the clues of the magic stone as bright red as pigeon blood, which is the only way for it to revive the beloved; but if it withstands the pressure, it continues to brainwash the host to give up the ex, and let her start looking for a new one. Raiders targets, obtain energy, this method seems to be more secure?

    The system hesitated to speak.

    And the witch is still gradually increasing the balance of chips.

    "As long as you get a good stone, 'Even if you don't have a body, it can give you a body; even if you don't have a soul, it can give you a soul'," This is the reason why everyone is flocking to the good stone - because it omnipotent.

    "Are you excited?" the

    witch asked.

    System: "..."