Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    The witch thought about how she should answer the silver dragon.

    Exactly how to deal with this stone, whether to destroy it or other methods, cannot blindly follow the ancient law, it depends on its situation.

    "Xianshi is not a perpetual energy, there is no magic perpetual motion machine in the world," the witch told her, "I want to touch it with my own hands, first determine how much energy is left in it, and then make a judgment."

    She said and drank a bottle The cheap shapeshifting potion that she carries with her can last for about ten minutes. Since the failed shapeshifting operation, she will rely on more reliable magic for anything related to magic as long as Ahild is not around. medicine to resolve.

    Soon, the witch turned into a familiar little black cat.

    "This is to avoid embarrassment for the patient later." The

    pharmacist Xiao Hei Mao swayed the pom-pom's tail, she explained to several present.

    After turning into a small animal, her body will become much lighter, and after getting used to the cat's shape, the witch cat cat jumped to Stern's desk and let him sit down.

    When seeing a doctor, she has always been neat and tidy and never said unnecessary nonsense. "Next, I will carry out some necessary procedures. If you feel uncomfortable, please be patient as much as possible."

    She said to the knight.

    The dragons would accommodate any kitty's request, so Stern nodded slightly.

    "Okay."

    Stern guessed that the witch turned into a magical creature, probably because she wanted to get into his mouth and see his hollowed-out body, so she turned into a kitten.

    Knowing that he is going to have close contact with the witch today, and maybe he will change back to the blue dragon prototype, he went to the hot spring last night to wash away the smell of martial arts that he often practiced on his body; he smeared the scar on the lower abdomen The ointment, and swallowed some warm stones that emit heat, I just hope that Miss Witch will not dislike the smell of sweat on his body, or his body is too cold.

    However, what everyone did not expect was that the witch did not intend to perform such a troublesome operation.

    The next second, everyone heard a tearing sound, and they saw a handsome red-haired man who was sitting upright and dressed in an awe-inspiring knight uniform. His neat uniform at the neckline was torn with an extremely long slit, from his slender neck to the thin one. Waist, revealing a large and sturdy chest of wheat-colored skin.

    Stern, who had his clothes torn open, was obviously stunned. His ears turned red all of a sudden, "Witch Kitten, you..."     "

    Exciting!"

A frog with a tadpole's leg still popped out of her mouth, a scene that the ignorant dragon likes to watch.

    "Little witch cat, keep taking it off!"

    She encouraged her by pounding the table.

    The witch cat was not as bold as she thought, she squatted in front of the red-haired man with red ears and half-exposed chest, her paws lifted his tattered and straight uniform, and the kitten's flesh pad patted his bulging high. The big pectoral muscle, she comforted, "Don't worry, it's just a pain and it's over."

    "Mr. Knight, don't be nervous."

    "...Yes." The

    red-haired knight's hands trembled so clearly that it was hard to say. Whether he is nervous or shy at the moment, but he still obeys orders and tries to calm his mind.