Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    To Lu Qian's surprise, Serqila just threw this thing on her casually.

    "Here it is," she said, "I have no conditions, I just want to be friends with you." The

    silver-haired girl's attitude was extremely free and easy.

    After class, Serkila chatted casually with a few female fans who came to her again, and then jumped out of the seat with one arm supported. He waved at her and left.

    "Let's talk next time we meet, little witch!"

    After the other party left, the system looked disdainful, "She wants to be cool in front of you.

    " Under the painstaking dissuasion of "she has an unclear relationship with your target, this woman must have ulterior motives", the witch still shoved the new potion into her arms.

    "I want to study the ingredients in it," she said. "I always feel that there is something extraordinary in it."

    This time, the witch's sixth sense was right.

    Lu Qian used her wrist to smear the sunscreen powder sent by the other party for an experiment, and the experiment was shockingly successful—she had no purplish spots on her wrist, which would swell when it touched the scorching sun.

    So, the witch can finally take off the opaque thick black cloak in the hot summer!

    " I

    wanted to say it for a long time," the system is still brooding, "You obviously know how to make so many complicated and sophisticated potions, so why is this simple powder a problem for you?"

    "It's not the production that is difficult. The method," Lu Qian, who spent a whole weekend researching the ingredients of this bottle of medicine, wiped the sweat on her forehead, "it's the formula. This medicine requires more than three hundred years of old silver dragon beard. You You can't buy it in the market."

    "..." The

    system suddenly realized.

    If it is just dragon scales and dragon blood, it is not difficult to get started, as long as you have money, but the dragon beard is something that you can't get with how much money you have.

    Because dragons are a stinky race that cares very much about their appearance. You steal their gold and gems, pierce their scales, and you are not as guilty as pulling out a beard from them - if it weren't for the sake of preventing the younger generation from tanning into black carbon balls in the desert, they would not be able to find a target in the future, the old one. No matter what the generation said, it is impossible to pull out the beautiful little beards they have raised for hundreds of years.

    It's no wonder that this kind of secret medicine is only circulated within Yinlong and not exported.

    Presumably behind every bottle of sunscreen potion, there is an old dragon's heart that the silver dragon's parents / grandparents / grandparents bleed for the cubs.

    Since it could not be mass-produced after deciphering its formula, Lu Qian shook the remaining powder back into the bottle with a cherished heart, and then wiped a little on her face.

    "Neck, wipe a little bit on your neck too!" The system prompts, "The neck is also an area that is easy to get sunburned!"

    "Oh yes." The witch, who has no skin care experience, wiped some more on her neck, and then she took a deep breath and took it off in one breath. the black cloak.