Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The system is really going to be mad at this little witch who has done nothing.

    It has the determination to lose the horse, and it has also acted. Before, it took the initiative to seduce the witch, and talked to itself in front of the target of the attack -

    at that time, it was eager for success, and wanted the other party to know that the host can only survive if he has his favor. .

    But since then, it has rarely spoken when the target of the attack is present.

    After all, it's a lot of mistakes. In case of deceiving the "love strategy system" that is okay for the little witch, this fake identity excuse is exposed, and the hidden self in the city is likely to be discovered by that annoying devil.

    After Nui'er died, that guy was completely insane. Not only did he kill all her former lovers to be buried with her, but he also came to the world to cause trouble, and even colluded with greedy dragons to harm children.

    It shouldn't play with him, it still has important things to do, and it doesn't have that spare time!

    The system thought helplessly.

    However, what the witch just said—was equivalent to directly telling it and a third party other than her that it was a parasitic creature that only survived in her body, and its physique was still very weak.     And the golden-haired boy who knew about this, happened to be a promising younger

    generation who could use the seventh-level cleansing spell, the sixth-level happiness spell, the advanced suspension spell deformation spell... and so on.

The black dragon's tender tail hasn't grown many thorns yet, but as the only unlucky cub of An Fei's old kiln dragon, the system does not want to underestimate his strength.

    Even at the beginning, it let the witch bind him as the first target of the attack, and it also took a fancy to his high-quality intelligence, but if it makes him go deeper and find a way to forcibly drag it out of the witch's heart, this happy hometown... …

    Thinking of such consequences, the system suddenly shuddered.

    It was so frightened that a certain tail started to knot, "Host! Host!!!"

    "..."

    Lu Qian didn't have time to pay attention to it, and said one by one, there is only one witch, don't worry.

    "So," after a long pause, she concluded to herself, "Obviously none of my wishes came true, but..."

    ——Ahilde was still cursed by the devil.

    So obviously, someone took him as a sacrifice in exchange for what that person wanted.

    So poor he is, thought the witch.

    The witch, who did not know that she had been exposed, patronized and sympathized with others, she wondered, in this case, who was it that made him have to pay the principle of "equivalent exchange"? And what was the "demand" he exchanged?

    ——This matter must be clarified as soon as possible, she has a hunch that figuring it out is the key to unlocking Ahilde's curse!

    ...

    And Ahild was also thinking that there is a reason why Lu Qian's brain is not bright from time to time, and occasionally bumps into the teaching building as foolishly as just now.

    Poor little witch, Ahild thought.

    If it were himself, there was always a damn parasite in his head chattering endlessly, talking to him endlessly, and he might also be living his life in a daze.