Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    All four institutions are well-rounded in all subjects.

    The meaning of this sentence is that as long as Ahild wishes, he can actually go to any intensive course above the intermediate level in any academy.

    Even if all the exams are passed, ordinary students can only get one graduation certificate after graduation, and he can get four in one go.

    The reason why she chose the magic department was only because her prince had a serious obsession with the cleanliness of the back table. Compared with reaching out to touch those dirty martial arts horses, cumbersome mechanical claws and precision potion bottles, you only need to use your brain, which is convenient for lazy light. Magic is his favorite field

    (this one is guessed by the witch, after all, Ahild seems to be able to handle everything with ease).

    In short, the witch synthesized the information he gave her: if Ahild was interested in the subject of potions, she could often see him in the small class of intermediate potions.

    ——I can still see him often, which is also very good!

    Thinking of this, the witch who was a little sad about being separated, she was satisfied at this time.

    ...

    And sure enough, not long after, in a class of "Cuccal Selection for Cooking Sexual Potions - Medium", the witch heard the chattering of her new classmates.     "Oh goddess, is that His Highness Ahild

    ?!"

    "If I knew he would come to this class, I would wash my face when I woke up in the morning!"

His admirer smiled, and Lu Qian was surprised to find that his seat was behind her again.

    ——It is obviously a fixed seating chart, how is this arranged?

    Maybe this question will stay with her until she graduates, she thought.

    "Good morning, Lu Qian."

    After addressing his admirers, the blond boy greeted her with a normal expression.

    "Morning." The witch's eyes swept away, and a distressed Hawks was sitting beside him.

    He rubbed his neck at himself.

    Lu Qian gave him a thumbs up. I didn't expect the bird to come.

    Hawks, who had to come to this potion class even though he was a martial arts academy, said, "..."

    It was even more depressing.

    So the second month of the third grade began like this, in a light-hearted state.

    But the content of the course is not lighthearted.

    The intermediate potion course is by no means as simple and easy as last year's potion basics. The textbook has also evolved from a bright and thin soft leather book to a tome that can't be held with one hand.

    This year, the students of the Potions Department will not only learn how to make potions, but also learn about the fine identification of herbal medicines, refine the experimental steps of pharmaceuticals, and subjects such as potion combat (God knows how embarrassing it is for two pharmacists to stand in the same place and throw dung bottles at each other. embarrassing thing).     All these courses must be completed in the third grade. Lu Qian is so busy all day long that her small body is overwhelmed by the heavy courses that follow. After eating, half of the soil mouse is dry and then irrigated with cold water, you can continue to warm the book.     She finally lost a little face with a little outline, making the system look straight and shake her head: "You are careful and malnourished!"     "I eat carrots from Robbie every day." The witch chewed the jerky and said.     On this day, she was holding "Introduction to Potions-Middle" in her arms, "How to Identify 1,000 Poisonous Weeds - Part 1"; "How to Grow Potions in the Back Garden without Being Eaten by Dragon Birds-Part 2"... Wait a minute She hurried to the next class with the piles of textbooks that she drowned, and suddenly bumped into a warm body that was strong enough, and the books in her arms were scattered all over the place.     "Sorry sorry!"     The wheat-skinned girl who ran too fast on campus and bumped into someone was startled, and squatted down quickly. She helped Lu Qian pick up the books, and she quickly helped Lu Qian rearrange her things, "Which classroom are you going to? Shall I take you there?"     "No thanks."