Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    "But there are many ways to eat..." The

    little black cat was not happy.

    "I promise I will only bring back more tricks than they have,"

    Ahild promised her.

    ——If you can't catch it, you can buy it from these people. He didn't think about it emotionally. It's nothing more than a bag or ten bags of silver coins. These things can be handled by Hawkes.

    Although Ahild is not a kind witch, he has never lied to her, and he has basically done everything he promised, so after a fierce struggle, after a short while, the witch cat finally let go.

    "...Ok meow."

    Seeing that she couldn't take the interesting food that could jump to the goddess's tower, she lowered her fluffy ears in frustration, giving her heartache for these airdrops that couldn't be picked up home.

    But my boyfriend said that although most of these meals had wrapping paper, they were torn open and thrown directly on the corridor floor. The floor was very dirty, and many smelly boots had been stepped on back and forth.

    If she ate something infected with germs, she would vomit and have diarrhea like last time, last time, and last time.

    Thinking of all the painful memories of eating a bad stomach and getting sick quickly in the past, as well as the magical germs in his mouth, the witch finally gave up eating them.

    "..."

    Wait, magic germs?

    Something flashed through her mind for a moment, as if the last time Ahild told her not to touch Stern, otherwise she would be infected with magic power, fever, sneeze and vomit.

    But after contacting the other party this morning, she didn't feel any discomfort, on the contrary, when she got along with other classmates, it was no different, which showed that Stern had no big problem-

    could it be that Ahild was lying to her?

    Then why would he lie? Is it all his lies that there are problems with these delicious foods?

    Thinking of this, the witch cat withdrew the half of the little mouse that she wanted to share with Ahild, and the other half was eaten by her, "I regret it," she said, "I want these tributes! All!!!"

    she meows.

    "Sissi!"

    Obviously her boyfriend did not approve of this greedy idea.

    But today Ahild is her familiar, this is the rule they agreed upon, since he has agreed, the contract export will be bound by magic.

    Therefore, even if he was reluctant, His Royal Highness the blond prince could only watch the kitten walk upright with both claws, open a space magic bag, and accept the seductive tails of her arrogant suitors one by one. Get past the nasty food he delivers.

    At the same time, the witch cat stood on tiptoe and shook her paws with each other to thank her. She also gave back the most in-demand potion recipes she usually sold in school, as well as the treasured pharmaceutical tricks she usually found, because the witch The cat is a little cat who repays gratitude, and she shared them all selflessly.

    "Two drops of agarwood, three pieces of rosemary mint, this is the secret to keeping your mouth fresh for a week."

    "The cloudy potion that is freshly prepared looks disgusting, but just add a tincture of verbena, and the color will change immediately. It's clear and it smells very fragrant!"