Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Looking down from the sky above this splendid palace, you can hardly see the witch's figure, obviously this bedroom is so spacious and open.

    This is because at this moment, Lu Qian, her whole body is being kept in captivity by her boyfriend in his endlessly hard dragon tail. The black giant dragon with deep scales covering her whole body completely covers her partner's petite figure with its huge body. .

    "Qian Qian?"

    Heilong said softly, pressing his beautiful and cold horns against the girl's neck.

    "Huh?" The absent-minded witch grabbed a ruby ​​that covered the whole goose down pillow and threw it into her mouth. She swallowed it into her stomach, "What

    's the matter?" I've tasted it," he gently bit her distracted face like grinding his teeth, and he told her, "I'll change one when it's time, and let me take turns licking them, have you forgotten?

    " , the black dragon used his thorn tail to entangle the witch even more tightly, "Aren't you really afraid that I will eat you in one bite?" The

    black dragon's sapphire eyes, which can drip out of water, gazed into the pupils very tenderly. His beautiful partner, the nostalgia in it almost overflowed, and when he saw the other side shaking his head, he let out a sigh.

    "Don't worry, Qian Qian, I will never hurt you. It's just rare to show up in front of you as a dragon. I want to use this method to remember your taste more deeply."

    Sweet and sticky love The words filled the dragon's lips and teeth, "And your whole one is very fragrant, you know that?"

    He said affectionately.

    ...

    Ahilde's tame attitude at this time, as if he himself is a big dog who is very cooperative with the master's orders, he is extremely well-behaved, and even makes people feel an inexplicable affection.

    However, his docile mouth, his high-profile behavior of slowly entangling his prey like a giant python, and his threatening gesture of entangling his huge body more and more tightly, were the exact opposite of his own words, creating a strong sense of contradiction.

    Therefore, the current situation makes Lu Qian really embarrassed.

    "..." The

    witch scratched her face, and under the gentle urging of the other party, she had to hand over her fingers in anguish (she washed it with cleaning magic several times), and let the black dragon lower his head and lick it.

    "You can only lick it once," the witch warned. "One only takes ten minutes!" After the

    other party started a new round of licking and licking, she couldn't help worrying, how could it be like this?

    Even if the gift potion you made by yourself has many flaws, the characteristic of this kind of love charm is that the longer you have been tricked, the more drunk you will be.

    So Lu Qian should have prepared its neutralizer as soon as possible, and quickly poured medicine and detoxification for the victim.

    But this is not the witch's cave, she doesn't have any tools or herbs to weigh her hands, not to mention the fine iron crucible and the mithril scale, she doesn't even have a stirring rod that can stir potions!

    It's hard for a clever witch to cook without rice, so her boyfriend who obviously took the medicine is going crazy for her, but Lu Qian can't do anything about it.