Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    The plan to use her identity as a witch to intimidate the senpai failed.

    The other party told her the scariest record for one night, and that number made the witch's pupils tremble, and then the school girl floated back to the sky triumphantly as a peeping balloon, and no longer paid attention to mortals other than the goddess.

    The witch returned to the silver dragon's position in frustration.

    For the stubborn suitors who can't get into the oil and salt, the only thing you can do is to wait for their enthusiasm to dissipate, and there is very little you can do before that.

    "But I'm really hungry, I'm not kidding."

    Yinlong's emotionless vertical pupils narrowed slightly. If she doesn't go for food again, the first thing she will eat is the little witch who looks very tender and juicy around her.

    "Oh, she's going to transform into a giant dragon." The system is watching the fun and it's not a big deal. "You stay away, and be careful that her tail hits you."

    Without the system reminding her, Lu Qian turned around and ran away.

    System: "..." You won't be able to engage in strategies, but you will always be the first when it comes to cooking and escaping.

    The martial arts teacher, who was leading the students to run, saw that the situation was not right, and he immediately blew his whistle to let the students gather.

    "Sri Werwach, remember to come back when you're full!" Along with the rising sand, the squinting teacher shouted loudly, the dragon might not come back for a week if it's not full, "Please take a long vacation. Go to the dean's office!"

    The moment he finished speaking, the witch slammed her eyes shut.

    At this time, it was still a bright and sunny morning, and the sky suddenly turned dark.

    Then, a huge figure that covered the sky and the sun appeared above the entire martial arts training ground, and it even blocked the sun.

    "Lord Serkila's dragon-like posture is still so heroic!"

    The boy with demons covered his flushed face and shyly raised his pointed demon tail.

    "Last time I saw her as a dragon, it seemed like she had a fight with Green next to His Royal Highness Ahild. She bald all human and bird feathers," another girl said, covering her ears, "I haven't seen them in the same frame for a long time. It's a pity to appear in the camera."

    "..." The

    shining silver dragon roared past them, and her figure looked valiant and beautiful-

    "I can speak dragon language," the system helped translate , it also had a dragon in the target of the last host's attack, "She was saying that my grandma is very hungry, and my grandma is going to starve to death. The bastard Ahild recently stopped her from going to the nearby Demon Marsh Forest for food. She can only go a long way."

    The focus of the system is always clear.

    But Lu Qian frowned. She looked at the ghost balloon. It was blown far away in this violent hurricane, and she didn't know whether it was actively following or passively flying.

    Until she could clearly see that the dragon's wobbly tail seemed to be wrapped around several loops of balloon thread, and the thread was still tightly entangled.

    "..." The witch retracted the idea of ​​running over to pull the rope, she lowered her head and carefully adjusted her robes, and returned to the team of Class A.