Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Here's the thing.

    This morning, a girl who had been secretly in love with the gentle head teacher for a long time like the witch, drank a few bottles of wine brewed by goblins on the weekend, probably because she had too much stamina, she rushed to the school early in the morning on the lunar day.

    "There must be some hallucinogen in that wine," the girl said afterwards. "I was out of control at that time."

    Driven by the alcohol, she turned to the red man who was busy scrubbing the blackboard in the classroom with his tail raised. Teacher Ke confessed passionately, but got the following reply:

    "Sorry," the tall tiger orc shook his head and refused, "Teacher is a family tiger, and I'm already married."

    "...!!!" The

    girl heard the words Crying and running away.

    But what was even more difficult to digest this fact was the witch who was completely heartbroken after hearing the news at this moment.

    ——The tiger orc she secretly loves, teacher Hong Ke, the head teacher, is already married, and has a happy family. She also has a three-year-old child with her loving wife.

    She was stunned with a blank face.

    Even the system was surprised by her, "Does this hurt you so much???"

    It can detect the host's emotions.

    "..." The

    little girl buried her face in her arms and said nothing.

    For the first time in her life, she liked a tiger, but her first love ended in failure; today, she is no longer a proud witch, but just a heartbroken witch!

    "Now that you've lost your love, buy some wine," the system suggested. It seemed to understand better than anyone else. "Wine can eliminate all worries."

    "Where is it sold?"

    "Ask your classmates."

    "You know the school Is there any place that sells leprechaun wine?" Lu Qian turned her head and asked Hawks who flew high and saw far, and knew everything about the nearby geography.

    Hawks, who has never dealt with witches, raised his head, who was browsing the school forum. How could this guy smell like a life without love? "Why do you want wine?"

    "I'm broken."

    It was added in the school forum yesterday . With the information on his own section, he solemnly stated that the type of girl he longed for was completely opposite to that of a witch, Hawks: "??!"

    He looked at Ahild as if asking for help.

    "..." The

    prince raised his eyebrows and looked at the unhappy witch.

    This guy is a plush tail control. He has been played with his tail so many times a few days ago. No matter how slow he is, he will taste it.

    "Do you like Teacher Hongke?" he asked.

    The little cloak at the front table nodded sullenly.

    "Then this is a gift for you."

    Saying that, His Royal Highness put a black spar necklace from the back seat.

    It's shiny, very much like the magic gemstone lowering device that princes usually wear. "I made a special visual phantom enchantment on it. After you wear it, a tail will appear behind him when you see anyone." Except for him .