Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    "Look, this child is hungry!" The

    system sighed.

    It thought that the favorability level was close to the peak, which was the first step for the target to obey the host.

    It has seen this scene many times a hundred years ago: no matter how unruly giant dragons, arrogant and withdrawn elves, or even vicious and unpredictable devil princes; They will go from being powerful to incomparable to becoming preoccupied with gains and losses, and even bowing down to their hosts, asking for anything and everything.

    Paradoxically, when they let go of all arrogance and love their host with all they can, it means they won't be loved by her - because they can't give her more energy.

    They have become useless and unfortunate chicken ribs, and they will get in the way too much and annoy her when the host is attacking newcomers.

    ——The endless loop of the target and the host is like a contradictory spiral. No matter how many times you watch it, the system is really amazed.

    It said, "Looks like you're really lucky, you can find a classmate who has amnesia even if you live in the forest!"

    His Royal Highness, who has a terrible cleanliness addiction, once resisted the smelly griffins in the outdoor practice class, and would rather use a pouring downpour Flooded the whole school and made the teachers unwilling to collect those griffin feathers if they didn't make a class - at least Hawkes, who knew him well, said so.

    So how could he, who has memories, swallow such vulgar things in disguise and eat them with enthusiasm? It just doesn't make sense (planned)!

    "Now you can trust that I didn't lie to you?" it asked.

    "I know!" The

    witch replied hastily.

    The look of the little monster devouring it made her doubts and temptations vanish in an instant.

    But at this moment, Lu Qian has no time to deal with the system. As she said that, she rescued a food that was being bitten twice from under its mouth, "Bang Wang let go."

    "..." Ahild immediately released his mouth.

    Sure enough, he thought, it was right to eat the stinky food, and she looked happy now.

    And the witch thought, it seems that this must not be the Ahild she knew. Because he was the only one who let her relax on food.

    "You are very similar to a classmate I met at school," the witch, who was determined again, boldly tried to stroke the big plush tail that she had not been able to touch for more than 16 hours and 17 minutes— - Oh, that's how it feels! That's what it feels like! ! !

    "He's also very cute, but it's a pity he doesn't have such a cute tail as you."

    "..." The

    little monster hooked her wrist with the tip of her tail, she pointed to the pile of shivering animals in the corner of the cave and said, "These are not washed. Clean, you will have diarrhea after eating, so I just told you to stop, do you understand?"

    She taught it carefully.

    Seeing the other person nodding, she said, "But it doesn't matter, I will teach you slowly."

    ——The first thing to become a witch's pet is to learn how to know what to do in this huge magic swamp forest. Take one bite, and you can eat a lot of anything.