Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Sometimes, witches say things that are too cute like this, Ahild thought.

    But he always overreacted, this is his problem, can't blame her - if you pick up a small fudge and feed it into your mouth, you should understand that she is sweet.

    "..." The blond boy sighed.

    He tried his best to calm himself, and recited the incantation of the Happy Charm in his heart. Soon, a bright light shone from his fingertips, and then flowed into the witch's fingertips.

    In the next instant, Lu Qian saw many soft long tails dangling and chubby pink pads, which rippled in her brain.

    "..." She exclaimed, "Cool!"

    This picture swayed a dreamy plush-colored swing in her heart. For witches, the fairyland on earth was nothing but the same.

    The Happy Spell lives up to its name, it really fills the body with happiness and joy, and all the classes in the afternoon were spent by the witch foolishly.

    ...

    In this way, Ahild's sixth-level spell helped the witch get through the week of fasting painlessly.

    Until the time of the three red moons this month came quietly, her throat finally grew completely and she could eat normally.

    So when the bell rang this afternoon, Lu Qian couldn't wait like a bullet. She wanted to rush towards the cafeteria like a bullet. She was walking, but she was suddenly pressed into the classroom by her back seat.

    "Wait a minute."

    "?"

    Lu Qian turned her head around, she said with a very positive attitude, "School is over, Ahilde, let's go to dinner today too!"

    "I have something to do tonight, so I won't be with you guys. Go." The

    blond boy shook his head.

    Saying that, he handed over a beautiful new headband, which looked very expensive, "Here, you forgot to exchange gifts today."

    His eyelashes have basically grown. At this moment, they are slightly raised like golden butterfly wings. No matter how many times he looks at them, they are extremely beautiful. "You have just recovered, so don't eat too much at once."

    "Okay!" The witch Full of promise.

    Ahild: "..." Tsk

    .

    Seeing her reaction, His Royal Highness, who already knew her character very well, turned his head and ordered his bodyguard, "Hawks, follow along."

    Hawks was very reluctant, "Your Highness, just trust her, she is Witch, I can't even hold her to death!"

    "Stop talking nonsense."

    "..." The expression on his master's face suddenly cold made Hawks shut his mouth immediately, he raised his wings and surrendered, "I'll go, I'll go. I'll go."

    Lu Qian didn't hear the conversation between them at all.

    She was absently re-braiding her hair—if you like someone's gift, using it on the spot is the best reward for that person.

    She had been looking forward to the day when she could unseal her stomach bag, and now she couldn't care about anything else.     The witch hurriedly took out the things she had prepared from the schoolbag she could take out of everything, and reluctantly put her