Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Moist lips, a girl's unique, soft and pleasant smell lingers in the breath.

    Accompanied by it, is the severe pain from the root of the left eyelashes.

    If it was an ordinary person who was bitten by her like this, this eye would probably not be available. After a moment of surprise, Ahild, who had calmed down, thought extremely calmly.

    Because witches are creatures that can eat almost anything. Looking at her weak and petite body, but possessing sharp gums that can easily bite off the cervical vertebrae of any creature, he who often sees her sip a small animal knows this all too well.

    There was a burning pain and itching from the eyelids, and hot blood flowed down, not only the eyelashes and eyelids, but also the eyeballs seemed to have been bitten through.

    But this pain is nothing to him, it can be said to be insignificant compared to the devil's curse, but the black dragon's body fluid contains corrosive poison, she swallowed his blood unconsciously, and it must be very uncomfortable now .

    He leaned over, "It hurts? Let me see inside first."

    "..." The witch opened her mouth with tears in her eyes, "Ah—"

    Dragons are so bad, she will never eat them again, Lu Qian At this moment, the whole person has a feeling that life is worse than death by being poured into a bucket of sulfuric acid solution.

    She doesn't look like an alcoholic anymore. Not only is she very obedient and let the other party fiddle with her mouth, but she also describes the condition very cooperatively, saying vaguely, "My palate, tongue, and throat, they are like exploding arrows. The ground exploded..."

    If Ahild's eyes were bleeding, her whole mouth was rotten.

    The witch wanted to cry in pain, but at this time, Ahild, who was holding her chin, had no eyelashes on his left eye. He didn't look like his usual elegant and extravagant appearance. He looked a little silly, which made her again I wanted to laugh, so I laughed and cried.

    Ahild, who was busy giving her some healing magic, was amused by her, the blue light in his hand trembled, "What are you laughing at?"

    "Aren't you in pain?"

    "It's okay, aren't you in pain? " ?"

    "It hurts, but you look so funny."

    "...Who gave this to you? Stop shaking, I can't see the wound when you move around." In the

    end, the two of them supported each other and went to the affiliated hospital of the middle department.

    In the evening, there were not even a few goblin nurses here. After the healing warm light magic fell from her body and she drank a few bottles of high-level healing and recovery agent, the witch felt that the burning heat in her mouth had subsided a little.

    Ahild ignored his bleeding eyes until the witch urged him to find a doctor casually.

    "Your eyeball is so shallowly wounded that it's fine; but it will take a while for the eyelashes to grow," said the doctor who treated him cautiously. He was lucky to be on duty tonight to see His Highness Ahild and him His little girlfriend—

    well, it was an enemy or a girlfriend, and he couldn't tell the difference, "And this lady, your throat hasn't healed yet, it's best not to eat for the past week, drink some fluid nutrition magic potion. The granules are..." The

    witch was shocked: "What?!"

    - She can't eat these days? ? ? !

    "Uh," the doctor didn't know what he said wrong, the other party suddenly looked like he had been stabbed in the heart, he cautiously glanced at His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, and then cautiously continued, "I, I'll prescribe some for you. Potions."