Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Just touching the epidermis of the finger pulp, the tongue rots?

    When Lu Qian heard the words, she looked down at her finger that had just been licked by her boyfriend, only to realize that there was an imperceptible small hole on the place where Ahild touched.

    Because making potions requires frequent disinfection of utensils, and most disinfectants are corrosive, she often has small wounds on her hands, like her feet with scars everywhere, and she never cares about them.

    Ahild said his tongue hurt, presumably he licked the hole and got her cell fluid.

    According to the elf doctor's statement that she would develop drug resistance, for him at this moment, her body fluid should be poisonous.

    The clever little witch quickly figured out the cause and effect of the matter based on the current simple situation.

    And this familiar sense of sight made her recall the burning sensation that surged up her throat after she had bitten Ahild's eyelashes and blood last time and tasted the poison of the black dragon.

    The witch who is a pharmacist wants to check the specific situation in his mouth now, and then make a follow-up judgment.

    "You seem to have developed resistance to me. Open your mouth first and let me see."

    Lu Qian grabbed the sheet on the hospital bed, wrapped her hands, and walked over to open his mouth to see his injuries.

    "No need for Qian Qian, I'm fine now." The

    blond boy turned his head slightly, he wouldn't let her see.

    After the tongue was stinged by a sharp blade for a moment, Ahild immediately controlled his expression, swallowed all the discomfort, closed his upper lip, and frantically meditated the silent magic of healing to heal the mouthpiece.

    Soon, he showed a calm and elegant posture as usual.

    "It's impossible for me to develop any resistance to you," the prince told the witch calmly, "I just exaggerated the description, but it's just a small wound on my tongue, it's no big deal."

    "Really? ?"

    "Really, I'm fine now."

    As she said this, in order to convince her of herself, Ahild leaned in and hooked her little tongue again.

    Lu Qian felt something wet slipping across her tongue, with a touch of blood, and it tasted a bit astringent.

    When she came back to her senses, her boyfriend's velvety sapphire blue eyes looked at her, and they were so wet that they were about to cry.

    "Xian, look," he clenched the other side of the sheet and showed her the highest level of a boy's stubborn mouth, "I don't feel any pain at all." The

    young man turned his head when the witch was not paying attention, and he drank all his mouth. Her saliva was sweet, and a luscious, burning pain ran through her throat, like eating a hundred Reaper peppers, served with a piping hot sulphuric sauce.

    "I'm fine with kissing you all day long!"

    His blue eyes were filled with pain.

    At this moment, what the witch was thinking was—

    this stubborn little black dragon, he seems to be dying of pain! ! !

    --I

    pretended that nothing happened to her excruciating pain, just to be able to continue kissing her boyfriend. Tonight, the witch had to pay for her own hospitalization procedures for Ahild in a single room.