Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    In order not to let the witch find out, Ahild replaced another new headband that night and quietly transported it back overnight.

    In fact, there are styles that suit her in the store. As long as they are gold and black, he buys them all. There are hundreds of ribbons in the drawer waiting to be delivered - he thought, but the always careless little witch should not notice them. s difference.

    As expected , Lu Qian didn't notice anything unusual. She just got up the next day and muttered, "It seems that my hair rope is getting tighter?"

    So she wrapped the hair rope around her wrist and went out without tying her hair today. Recently, he started to sleep all day again, and now it asked, "Are you going to school?"

    "Yes!" The witch replied.

    She has been busy lately, going to the sports arena during the day to scour wool, returning at night to investigate books related to the devil's curse, and waiting for the little monster to come to sleep with her tail wagging her late at night -

    "You're running out of energy again? ' she asked.

    "Nonsense," the system let out a long yawn, "it's not all because of your target!"

    The current situation is that they are at a stalemate: the system doesn't want the witch to be tied to the current target of the attack, and just wants to see him cursed The entanglement is getting deeper and deeper, go crazy early, so that she can be replaced; and the witch does not let it go to tell it the specific location of the sage stone, and would rather search the information day and night to find clues.

    However, the system is very self-aware, and with its weak appearance, which requires no body but no strength, even if it knows who the sage stone is, it can only ask the witch to help it obtain it.

    If it doesn't hibernate to save energy, the rest is at most enough to get them through the semester.

    "I have more rest for you! For our family!"

    Lu Qianquan didn't hear what it muttered.

    When she dies, the system will die, and when she's uncomfortable, it's even more uncomfortable.

    - So it rests for its own sake, and everything is for her, the witch thought, I'm not stupid.

    "Guru." At this moment, the little monster jumped off its crucible bed, rubbed the witch's calf with its tail, and had a good morning post with her.

    "It's a clingy guy," said the system yin and yang, who saw this scene, "I can't wait to haunt you for 24 hours!"

    Since Ahilde couldn't get any energy, this ruthless System's face has become It has become very fast, changing the flattering appearance that he used to be so enthusiastic about him, it can't wait to tell the witch the true face of this golden-haired boy right away.

    But it is still sensible at the moment. For some reason, the system thinks, Ahild Farant's normal line is full, and he can no longer dig flesh and blood from him; however, his hidden line that cannot see the value But it is still rising sporadically, and more or less can be harvested every day -

    this is a situation that has never happened, which is strange, but it knows that it can't throw him away like this, since he is still useful.

    "Host, didn't you see any handsome guys in the college competition?" it asked, "I remember that your school's martial arts department has many handsome male students with excellent physique!"