Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    When His Royal Highness was busy ordering the collection of small skirts from the entire capital, and rushing to empty the clothing store opened by the goblin, the witch was not idle either.

    Sitting on this big bed covered with gorgeous gems, she looked around the room with her feet crossed, how she looked, how she felt something was not right.

    She had been entangled in the dragon-shaped Ahild before, she didn't have time to observe carefully, and now there was only one person, so after looking for a while, she was surprised to find that

    except for a bed in this deserted bedroom, and a few bottles in front of the bedside table Except for the lotion for tail care, there is nothing else!

    Not to mention the piles of high-end clothes of the smug boyfriend disappeared, there is not even a desk for the stingy, except for the bed, this house does not look like a place where a young boy lives.

    Even if Ahild has few entertainment hobbies, he just goes to sleep when he gets home, but they have alchemy and potions research every day, and there is no desk and chair. Is he usually holding a quill and lying on the bed to complete his homework? ?

    This is obviously impossible, even she has a laboratory table to write homework!

    "..." The

    witch bit her finger, and when she thought of this, the sense of disobedience could no longer be ignored.

    Lu Qian looked at the piles of radiant gems. They contained strong magic power and gave off a faint brilliance. The brightness made the house completely unnecessary, and the room was full of brilliance at night, making the room empty and unpopular. .

    This is obviously not a place where people can live on weekdays, so the witch has a rough guess about it.

    She thought, maybe Ahild brought her to this spare room, which is not often used, on purpose!

    After deducing this very reasonable answer, another question quickly emerged in her mind, that is, why didn't Ahild take her to the bedroom where he often slept?

    Not only did he not take her there, but he deliberately took a detour and took her to such a remote corner room.

    "My cave, my door and space are all open to him unconditionally—"

    Lu Qian talked and discussed with herself. She even had Ahild's uniform bow tie and epaulette tassel in the cupboard where she kept her underwear, but he did it on purpose, to put her away from his real life -

    although she trusted her As a person of Asild, there is obviously a big problem here! ! !

    "Why didn't Ahild take me to his real room?"

    - Could there be something elusive in there? ? ?

    If only the strategy system that was good at interpreting the relationship between men and women was here, it would be proud to answer her questions in seconds, help her find out what tricky things the flower boss Ahild was hiding from her, and then tell her what to do. How to get those secrets.

    But it is now dormant due to too much energy. The witch, who has a little common sense but not much human common sense, suddenly realizes that she actually needs all kinds of help from it.

    At the same time, she also misses the system, because it is the old man who has been with her for many years.

    "...System, if only you were here." The