Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    "You mean..."

    Before the witch could respond to what the system meant, more than ten seconds after the bell rang in the first session, the teacher of the magic refining class, Maka, jumped onto the podium with a thorn tail.

    "Classmates!" As soon as the dragon holding a pile of colorful gems stood firm, he slammed everything he was holding in front of him, "Look at what this is!" There was

    a lot of discussion below.

    "Magic gems!"

    "There are so many more!!"

    "That's right! Whoever answered correctly in today's class has the specific and different effects of these 42 gemstones on the increase and suppression of magic power, you can pick one from the class after class. Let's go!"

    As soon as Maca's voice fell, the whole class was boiling. Even the witch didn't care about the lawsuit just now, she listened to the enthusiastic discussions of the people around her at full speed.

    "Is it true what Mr. Maca said? If anyone can say it right, he will give us gems?"

    "You can really choose whatever you want? It's the first time I know that the dragon is such a rich and powerful race. Yeah, it's great. I want it. That black cobalt spinel has been around for a long time!"

    The 3rd grade Class A classroom, which has always paid attention to calm etiquette, seemed to explode at this moment. Seeing the children all gearing up and eager to try, the teacher Molong, who had two horns on the forehead, was satisfied. Nodding, he raised his left paw and patted the desk, and soon the classroom became quiet again, he emphasized:

    "But there is one thing that needs to be stated in advance: you can check the textbook materials, or you can go to the school forum to discuss - but if you answer overtime, you will be You will be disqualified!"

    "Besides," his dark purple eyes looked at the most elegant student in the classroom, "Mr. Farrant," the teacher's gaze shifted to the top student in the class, "probably this kind of The competition means nothing to you, so..."

    Whenever there is such an appreciation class, Ahild will be politely invited out of the track by the teacher.

    Hearing Teacher Molong's request, he looked away from the excited little cloak at the front table that seemed to be very excited about this boring game. Ahild nodded politely, expressing his willingness to be a spectator.

    The other students in the class were accustomed to this, and they were not surprised.

    Everyone knows the reason why His Royal Highness can't participate in this kind of competition: wearing a magic robe with a gold and white base and wearing snow-white gloves - cuffs, brooches, epaulets. tassel, bow tie, saber. And the beautiful chest chain, necklace and ring of the same color as the eyes, which are all piled up with precious gems of various functions.

    As far as his knowledge of these tool stones is concerned, none of the students here must be his opponents. Similarly, this kind of competition can be said to be of no value to him.

    As for why Ahild, who doesn't love beauty, wears these things - they are to suppress his too powerful magic.

    A person with too much magic power will feel suffocating and oppressive. Although His Royal Highness is only seventeen years old, he is already a magic power reducer that must be worn when he comes to school, otherwise it will hurt the age of his classmates.