Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    The witch, who was still confused, stuck out her tongue obediently.

    The blond boy was like a big black snake crawling in the shadows. He slowly approached her pale pink lips. There was a strong smell of candy in the air, the aroma of the bottle of love potion that had been drank.

    "I drank what you made for me so I could actually kiss you,"

    said Ahild.

    At this time, he was as cautious and focused as he was about to catch the most ferocious prey, because the witch was like a little leopard cat.

    So he had to be vigilant at all times, but he finally had the chance he had always dreamed of. The boy's graceful shoulders trembled slightly, and a huge roar sounded in his ears.

    Telling himself in his heart that he must calm down, he tightly clasped the girl's wrist, "Qian Qian..."

    "?"

    The witch, who was sticking out her tongue earnestly, was very obedient. Her eyes were round and she tilted her head slightly, not knowing that she How cute is the look in the eyes of the other party.

    "What's the matter, Asil—" Before

    she could finish speaking, she lost her language ability.

    "...!" The

    next second, the sweetness of candy and saliva spread between the lips and teeth of the two.

    Lu Qian's heart valve seemed to be scratched by a soft feather, causing bursts of numbness and itchiness. The wet and sticky sucking sound rang intermittently in the quiet potion laboratory.

    "Sissi," Ahild reminded in her ear, his voice was low and light, as if brushed with a layer of honey-like sweetness, "biting the tip of the tongue will hurt, so don't force it."

    "Oh!! !" The

    witch immediately changed her bite to a tweet.

    The feeling of how to play with Xiaoyu was overwhelming, and at the end, she felt that her mouth was a little swollen.

    So she finally couldn't help coughing a few times, pushed the other person's fluffy golden head, and rubbed the stiff neck uncomfortably, "Cough, Ahild, let's rest for a while..."

    At this moment, the witch suddenly realized , She finally realized that the real kiss had to open her mouth!

    She always thought that just wiping the corners of her lips, or taking a bite would be a kiss.

    But now she was a little tired and was about to apply for a break, but when she saw Ahild let her go, she took a few steps back.

    The witch is both happy and regretful, "Have you kissed enough?"

    She is also ready to rest, and will come again later!

    "No, I haven't kissed enough, I still want to." The

    young man wiped his bright red lips and said calmly.

    He raised his arms to cover the black scales that suddenly appeared on his face, and they shone with a strange brilliance like diamonds under the bright magic crystal lamp in the room.

    "Close your eyes, cover your eyes with your hands, and wait for me for ten minutes."

    He explained, turning around and trying not to look at her.