Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    It's not every time that Lu Qian can understand the sweet love of her lover. Ahild said that she would be happy to be eaten by her. She remembered the first time she saw him in the forest, and her mind really flashed and roasted him. The idea of ​​a pot.

    But she also wanted to make a serious statement that witches don't eat everything.

    Her staple food only included the little plush-tailed monster he turned into, but it didn't include him. The last time she tasted his eyelashes and his mouthpiece was pierced, she secretly vowed never to eat black dragons again.

    However, she understood it as an important existence that could be entrusted to her life in her boyfriend's eyes, so she responded earnestly, "I understand."

    - He completely trusts her, and so does she.

    Lu Qian cleaned up the magic thread on his body, and when he saw the time to go to school, he urged him, "We should go."

    "Right now." The

    other party held her hand and carefully licked the remaining sticky silk thread on it. Finally a pinch of her pale pink fingertips.

    He thought that every part of Qian Qian's body was soft and fragrant, she was amazing.     Seeing her staring at him, the blond boy explained what he had just done, "You have a few remaining spider silks

    on your fingers, which look sticky. I'll clean them up for you."

    "Really?"

After cleaning, her fingers became a lot sticky, she was a little disgusted, so she licked it again.

    Ahild said he didn't want to eat her, so he kept kissing and licking her like this every day, didn't he lie, the witch licked his dirty place like a kitten licking her fur, while enduring Can't stop thinking.

    "By the way, you help me tie my hair." Her cat ears and whiskers are a little uncomfortable with her long hair now, "Just tie it up as you like." The

    witch licked her lips, and now it smells like Ahild She could smell it in her mouth at any time, it was a very strong floral fragrance.

    "it is good."

    The blond boy elegantly fastened the last button of his shirt, covering the snow-white waist that he had just exposed, and tidied up his baggy robes so that no one could see what they were doing.

    Because long hair does interfere with the cat's hearing, Ahild tied two ponytails to the witch kitten, carefully braided them, and tied the head rope with cloth butterflies and tree vines that he sewed by himself gem.

    At the tip of his hair, he spit out a small breath of dragon, and permed it a little to make them curl up. This hairstyle matches the witch's character better.

    "Now," he said, touching her slightly bulging lips, "see how cute you are—how lively and playful, Sissi."

    He handed the magic mirror over, and the witch finished looking in the mirror, Immediately, she showed her little tiger teeth with satisfaction. She and the mirror, you and me, praised herself in the mirror.

    "This one is great! My hair is now as pretty as Robbie's bunny ears!"

    she said.

    Having never thought that any creature other than witches was beautiful, Ahild comfortably translated the word "beautiful" in her mouth into "furry".

    "Yes," he said, "Qian Qian, in my eyes, you will always be the most beautiful."

    ...

    As a token of thanks, Lu Qian and her boyfriend exchanged a long, wet kiss.